Forget graphical update, give us the end game stuff.

Give us Klauz weapons. Give us whatever is left out. I don't give a damn about the graphical update. When?

According to a leaked Urgent schedule, next week

We're getting the last boss UQ next week and likely two weeks after its the graphical update.

I hope so!

Link to said leaked Urgent schedule?

Don't wanna get banned, SEGA don't like leaks and data mined stuff

@BoomBoy Please be mindful on such topics in the future, this is an official forum for the game, as such leaks and data mined stuff would be a huge red flag.

Oh right...

0 content on global literally have nothing to do.

@Matoi said in Forget graphical update, give us the end game stuff.:

While some content has become outdated and irrelevant to run, theirs still plenty of content to run that you can use to farm items and mats that you can either use to improve your gear or sell to earn mesta, which you can then use to buy the items you want like gear or fashion. Plus you have the more performance side of pso2 that includes TA, endless, masq and challenge mode.

@Matoi watchu mean there's a ton of stuff to do, we basically got around 8 years worth of content in 1 year. Some of it might as well be outdated yeah but a lot of it is still worth running for its drops and there's a lot of solo content and content you can run with friends or alliance members that is pretty useful

TBH atm I don't care about the content, the thing I want to see more than anythig rn is the 13* unit to EX-Cube exchange.

@CerealTheSauS said in Forget graphical update, give us the end game stuff.:

a lot of it is still worth running for its drops

I wouldn't call DQs + a hand full of UQs "a lot", the overly vertical nature of the content progression not leaving us with much "viable" endgame content now that we reached "the end of the line" for the foreseeable future is a valid complaint.

@Matoi said in Forget graphical update, give us the end game stuff.:

It's not a global version issue, it's the same thing on JP.