JP CBT2 starts from March 19th

https://new-gen.pso2.jp/cbt/players/information/32/

It seems they are doing it on the earliest possible timing.

Sadly wasn't selected again but hoping for an open beta soon since they are running at full speed at this point it seems.

@YagyuChan That's too bad. I hope for a JP/global open beta before the actual release of the game.

To tell the truth, I was lucky enough to get a seat this time. Will try to check up the details of the game system.

@Fiona-Respha said in JP CBT2 starts from March 19th:

@YagyuChan That's too bad. I hope for a JP/global open beta before the actual release of the game.

To tell the truth, I was lucky enough to get a seat this time. Will try to check up the details of the game system.

I said to myself that if I never got into the CBT I will go in blind since I don't feel like being spoiled by videos and screenshots. So the wait till open beta in either server but if the Global beta happens first I will probably play that one more since translations will be broken at the start.

Oh boy! That's pay day for me!

Official Article

• The 2nd closed beta test of "PSO2: NGS" was completed on March 21st (Sun) at 22:00

It seems that there were a lot of bugs not found during the first test that they found on this one.

(Intentionally broken, or coincidence?)

Given the patterns of previous events, I'd say a 3rd CBT could be scheduled sometime in April.

Will it be a Global Part One CBT? We will have to wait and see.

[JP] 2nd CBT Benefits

@MasterDarkwingz said in JP CBT2 starts from March 19th:

Official Article

• The 2nd closed beta test of "PSO2: NGS" was completed on March 21st (Sun) at 22:00

It seems that there were a lot of bugs not found during the first test that they found on this one.

Given the patterns of previous events, I'd say a 3rd CBT could be scheduled sometime in April.

[JP] 2nd CBT Benefits

I sense the old investors rushing the release of the game here and we will get a somewhat broken product at launch. As for CBT I think the Global one is the last CBT then we go to OBT.

@YagyuChan said in JP CBT2 starts from March 19th:

@MasterDarkwingz said in JP CBT2 starts from March 19th:

Official Article

[JP] 2nd CBT Benefits

I sense the old investors rushing the release of the game here and we will get a somewhat broken product at launch. As for CBT I think the Global one is the last CBT then we go to OBT.

If this is anything like the scope of Blade and Soul, then Global users need to be prepared for bug hotfixes and remain patient if the Salon issues from the new engine update pop back up.