Meseta Sellers in game (Ship 02)

@WHlTE-KNIGHT said in Meseta Sellers in game (Ship 02):

The symbol arts occasionally are bad but tbh it's a bit hypocritical if they ban people when you can dress as a night worker and slide up and down a pole as a paid for emote.

I guess if they can charge you that makes it ok 😕

You can dress in a bikini in real life without being told you are doing anything wrong.

You can do pole dancing as a workout too. If you look at pole dancing classes, kids are allowed to do it too.

What I'm saying is, at least currently, there is nothing wrong with the clothing and emotes as they are not, in their own rites, bad. It matters on what the observer thinks about it.

...but it's none of my business.

The other day as I was reporting one. The Gm came in. I was expecting a quick ban or something, Player did it maybe 8 times and left. Thought maybe something was going to be done but nope. Saw same player a day later. I recorded it, but doubt putting the GM on blast without knowing if something was going on behind the scene was happening.

Wow this was started in March and nothing has been done yet. Blacklisting does nothing, The bots are running the damn show on ship 2.

It's 100% clear SEGA and anyone else running this game doesn't care and will not care, reporting doesn't do anything as it's apparent the lack of any action reports are not helping anything when botters are just making new accounts.

This game needs programmed in features like not allowing players to spam ( the same exact message ) within 5 minutes just to start. And also variations of www. ww w. etc should not be allowed to be reposted within like 5 minutes to prevent botters from trying to bypass this by simply adding variations of character changes to their message. It's that simple. Make the botters work harder.

Sure this could cause a small headache for any legit player trying to chat something once in a while but to be honest how often do we need to spam chat and is there really a good reason to ever have to.

@Karavel-0 not taking actions? then what is this?

https://pso2.com/news/server-info/accountmeasures0917

also your solution there won't solve anything, if they can spam the same message is pretty simple make the bot spam different messages I already saw putting those chat rules before and they solved nothing, also doing that will make the auto chat feature not work like it should

@Jamesmor I've played Guild Wars 2 for 8 years and in game gold buys you A LOT in that game it is the main currency. There was never ever a single bot spam ever in all the time I played this. This is proof there is a way to solve this problem but the powers that be choose not to invest any money to get the people with the know how.

Go play Guild Wars 2 for a little while it's free to play also and tell me how many bots you see spamming, there are millions more players there also and no bots. No excuses.

Just having someone on staff moderating in real time would help immensely.

Most of the bots park themselves in the lobby and stay around forever.

I'm telling you I think tying chat/whisper privileges to clearing a field would slow them down a fair amount on account creation.

The random maps would require someone to actually manually play every time they needed to make new accounts to spam with. Right now they probably have scripts made just to create 100 accounts and have them all skip the intro quest to start jumping from block to block with their chat macros.

Someone brought up a good point in another thread previously. By blacklisting them, you remove the bots annoyance. By reporting them, you may get that bot removed permanently, but they will just create another. In other words, just blacklist them and move on.

People thinking they are just spamming the same exact message should pay attention to the messages the bots send as well. They always include some random characters at the end so it won't appear as them spamming the same message.

@Karavel-0 Thank you for rezzing this. I started playing on Steam and can't believe they've left this problem unattended since so long ago.

Logged in just now and got 2 bots spamming in my face right away. It immediately put me off so much that I had the urge to just log off.

I think it's safe to assume NGS will be the same.

Combined with how the Fresh Finds is being managed, and simply removing whole chunks of translations, I think it was a mistake to think they were serious about running this game. 😞

Gonna have to change my Steam ratings...

They are serious about making money. The community/players/game has never been a priority.

Sellers will always be a cockroach. You might kill one but there is always more lurking about ready to continue the work.

They best thing you can do as a player is ignore and report them. Simple. Just leave it and go.

Dev team stated in numerous posts they are doing their best. Its not like this is a team of 500 gms for ever player. their team is small and they do their best.

Why folks cant use common sense and ignore it or just stay out of the arks lobby if it bothers them is beyond me.

A simple word filter shouldn't be hard to add...... It might not be the solution to the core problem but it would help the playerbase. I think there is no excuse considering their profits with the game.

@Caex said in Meseta Sellers in game (Ship 02):

Why folks cant use common sense and ignore it or just stay out of the arks lobby if it bothers them is beyond me.

I like your logic. Let me give a crack at it.

"Why cant sega do what other devs do and fix it is beyond me."

@ToF-Wolfenstein said in Meseta Sellers in game (Ship 02):

A simple word filter shouldn't be hard to add...... It might not be the solution to the core problem but it would help the playerbase. I think there is no excuse considering their profits with the game.

Okay, so where's your breakdown of how SEGA spends their money? Do you have access to this information? This is a bit of a reach, mate.

@AnamanaAU said in Meseta Sellers in game (Ship 02):

@ToF-Wolfenstein said in Meseta Sellers in game (Ship 02):

Okay, so where's your breakdown of how SEGA spends their money? Do you have access to this information? This is a bit of a reach, mate.

https://mmos.com/news/phantasy-star-online-2-in-north-america-is-segas-1-f2p-title-and-earned-14m-between-april-june

Nobody said how they spend their money Oo. But they get big revenue from PSO2 for sure.