Meseta Sellers in game (Ship 02)

Wow, the same one I originally posted actually spammed their link on one of my videos in the comments. This is now hitting outside of PSO2.

If you get any of them spamming your videos if you do make videos for PSO2, just add the url name as a blacklisted word in community settings.

eg; if the website was fancypants dot com, you'd blacklist fancypants. Apply that logic when blocking gold seller websites.

So I still have been reporting them whenever I see them, but I got curious, has anyone actually tried them? Well, I don't think you can legally say you have without fear of being banned, but has anyone actually fallen for it by accident?

I decided to check out their website out of curiosity and it looks like it is a modded account setup, similar to the gta ones. I would never give any personal info to these but I thought they where just high level players dropping a few mil into your storage room cardboard box but it def looks like modded accounts.

I guess stupid question to ask as I doubt anyone will say if it did work or not for them, similar to GTA, am also sure that Sega will be able to see who did get these meseta increases on peoples accounts. Similar to how GTA caught all those people with 1 billion plus.

@ERICK001BC I don't think it's possible to fall for it by accident

@OrangeJuche

I guess you are right it wouldn't be accidental, more foolishly than anything. Still I mean we all have fallen for some sort of spam in our lives. Someone out there has had to try it.

I have seen people on Facebook say they have used them then show they have a ton of in game money, I feel like most of the people that are selling the mate items on the ships are doing it not that you can prove it but it looks fishy imo

@SaviorZero82 said in Meseta Sellers in game (Ship 02):

I have seen people on Facebook say they have used them then show they have a ton of in game money, I feel like most of the people that are selling the mate items on the ships are doing it not that you can prove it but it looks fishy imo

Huh, I guess you could pay someone outside the game, ebay, paypal or something and have a monomate for that much and then they could buy it. I mean you have to be fairly newbish or stupid to buy those monomates for that much.

But TBH, I always thought those people where just trolling, considering some people out there spending stupid amounts for harmonizers and eggs because they don't know better.

I guess it would also be harder to see transactions in this game for moderation because of how trade system is set up and they could check your meseta log.

@ERICK001BC I feel like the harmonizes are just people praying on thoese that don’t know better I have seen them selling for 10k up to 75k..... I have even told people that if you are on a summoner where to get a free one or where the weapon shop is but it doesn’t help sadly

If bots are able to detect if a player has been blocked via the messege would not the best way to deal with them is not have the messege appear in the first place ? Like if you got into a arguement , spammed or other reasons if they didn’t reply you would naturally assume after a while more so If they are moving that they are ignoring you or blocking you

At least this would stop the bot becoming self aware and deleteing / remaking the character which I imagine makes it harder for the GM to catch?

Sega could add the sellers website to the chat filter or add something to auto block or kick when they say the name of said site

Get used to it kiddos. Happens in 99 percent of all mmos. Once PC releases it will be 10x worse.

In JP PSO2 its around 75 dollars per 1 billion. Yea, inflation got that bad cuz of em.

@Alexandrious947 said in Meseta Sellers in game (Ship 02):

Get used to it kiddos. Happens in 99 percent of all mmos. Once PC releases it will be 10x worse.

In JP PSO2 its around 75 dollars per 1 billion. Yea, inflation got that bad cuz of em.

Ah I’m not too bothered about it myself . I played so many mmos that yah it’s pretty common and you get use to just ignoring it or blocking and moving on

It really isn't as annoying as when someone is constantly talking with message art communications during a urgent quest boss fight.

Even sub-based MMOs like FFXIV have them and FFXIV used to have a severe gold seller problem quite a few years ago. It'll always happen.

I feel the current medium allows the meseta sellers to exist more than the JP version. They had PC and Switch, which PC they monitored like a hawk from what I'm aware.

Since we have Xbox Anywhere, unless they somehow locked down the inputs on the other side(never used it, probably never will), it obfuscates the inputs allowing scripts to be made.

Not sure what's going on, but I just don't remember these sellers in the JP servers

The symbol arts occasionally are bad but tbh it's a bit hypocritical if they ban people when you can dress as a night worker and slide up and down a pole as a paid for emote.

I guess if they can charge you that makes it ok 😕

As for the meseta sellers... 1 it's super easy to make money 2 why would anyone fall for it? Obvious phishing imo