this is why you should learn affixing

just sell them, ppl most likely use the catalyst themselves to put together stuff than to buy the combos unless the combo are glare/crackIV/vetIV (glare x3 for 30% transfer when absolute glare come out).

Goodluck to make 3x 8s superunits except if they saved enough Augment Pass.

Anyway in the Japanese version they can drop Crack V from Shiva. ( I don't know if we will get an update on the loottable for Shiva. )

To be honest, this is how some guys manage to get ~30b or more, because some whale players are just lazy to make their own fodders or are clueless how the affix system work.

• For new players please do not waste your Augment Pass except if you are aware about what you're doing.

What would you consider a good way to learn affixing? I have tried it out a couple of times only for it to fail.

Does anybody have any tips for me?

@Knight-Raime said in this is why you should learn affixing:

@Matt

Can you elaborate? Wdym perm?

Exactly what it says. They're adding new scratches on 31st March called "PSO2 M Collection" and "PSO2 F Collection". These scratches are going to run forever and never go away.

Each scratch is a collection of all the popular fashion for both male and female, and with PSO2 items not being tradeable in NGS (I'm assuming PSO2 fashion counts for this but... I haven't checked), people will have to play PSO2 and use the market there for the fashion, and the NGS fashion isn't necessarily going to be automatically popular than the wealth of fashion in PSO2.

There's no way I'm giving up my character's looks just for the sake of moving fingers, after all.

Not sure the fingers move outside of lobby actions atm... at least with weapon holding in classic PSO2, still stiff fingers even with NGS body/costume

@Matt said in this is why you should learn affixing:

with PSO2 items not being tradeable in NGS (I'm assuming PSO2 fashion counts for this but... I haven't checked)

This wouldn't make any sense as in jp you can already buy "N type outfits" on base PSO2 which by that logic would only be sellable in NGS. In the announcement they said "acquired through" which should refer to items that are obtained from the content itself like Kameos weapon camos or the ones that drop from various enemies.

@Matt said in this is why you should learn affixing:

@Knight-Raime said in this is why you should learn affixing:

@Matt

Can you elaborate? Wdym perm?

Exactly what it says. They're adding new scratches on 31st March called "PSO2 M Collection" and "PSO2 F Collection". These scratches are going to run forever and never go away.

Each scratch is a collection of all the popular fashion for both male and female, and with PSO2 items not being tradeable in NGS (I'm assuming PSO2 fashion counts for this but... I haven't checked), people will have to play PSO2 and use the market there for the fashion, and the NGS fashion isn't necessarily going to be automatically popular than the wealth of fashion in PSO2.

There's no way I'm giving up my character's looks just for the sake of moving fingers, after all.

That's incredible. Would you by chance have a link to these scratches so I can see what all is in them?

@Choi said in this is why you should learn affixing:

sales.PNG

selling guardian soul fodders

I am done! I have tried affixing but it to complicated for me personally.

I am done game to complicated for me! Guess I will never go PRO!

@Knight-Raime It's only been announced, they don't release the list until the day it's live - only a few sneak peeks https://pso2.jp/players/update/20210303/08/

And you can see they are winding up as its every 15 pulls for a free choice ticket.

@HarmlessSyan

Oh right.. I forgot about that. But still 15 pulls in order to get a freebie? That's awesome. If there are also accessories in these packs I might just dump some of my tax money in here.

@Knight-Raime sorta reviving old thread, but they released the M and F collection list.

http://pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/ac/20210331/mcollection/

http://pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/ac/20210331/fcollection/

It's only costumes, no accessories.

There will also be M and F cast parts collection AC scratch - it will be AC gold scratches (500 AC per pull instead of 200 AC), you will get a box that contains 1 full set of cast parts.

They did also announce Make-up collection AC scratch

It really is only popular items huh? That's gonna mess up the market for some lol. Those F popular outfits you can no longer get sell for a crap ton.

I am to lazy and poor to do this stuff.

Whats the point of hoarding all that Meseta when it wont transfer to NGS?

@Charus said in this is why you should learn affixing:

Whats the point of hoarding all that Meseta when it wont transfer to NGS?

Theirs still plenty to buy in pso2, including all the new ngs outfits, which are all currently being sold in pso2 jp. If the prices are anything like they are in jp you will be needing a healthy bank balance to buy them