this is why you should learn affixing

sales.PNG

selling guardian soul fodders

Nah, it's still too annoying for me. I'm happy with my decent affix set I use on my char, can't be bothered to waste more time on farming and building affixes. That amount of meseta is nice, but useless once I move to ngs.

It's not like PSO2 will cease to exist, and PSO2 fashion will most likely only be obtainable in PSO2.

i'm sure it will keep on running. but without a doubt, the already small global playerbase will be even smaller once ngs comes out. and with a smaller playerbase comes smaller demand for those costumes, thus making them cheaper, making it less ideal to hoard meseta. PSO2 won't cease to exist, but knowing SEGAs past, we're not going to see much happen to the base game once NGS is out. with that in mind, i doubt we will see much big new scratches in PSO2 expect for mostly revivals to keep some cash flow in.

Well if JP is any indication, what they're doing is making permanent scratches with PSO2 fashion so people can always scratch them.

I highly doubt that things will get cheaper myself, fashion is always wanted.

we're not JP.we don't even have 10% of the playerbase JP has. fashion is wanted, yes. but who will buy it? lately prices have gone up and stock down since the playerbase is going down and anything that is not highly sought after remains in the market for crazy prices which hardly anyone is willing to pay.

currently the probably most sold items are costumes with SG on them that are below 1.5 mil haha.

you will rather find yourself undercutting each other for weeks before you sell another hairstyle for 30+ mil once the playerbase has shrunk by a good 50%.base PSO2 fashion simply won't be that important to most anymore once NGS is here.

what u mean pso2 fashion simply wont be that important anymore once ngs is here.

from what i know pso2 fashion go over to ngs and they come out pretty nicely with ngs graphic.

There always seems to be items from recent(3 or so months) scratch at least. People may hate the prices because they definitely get higher once the scratch is no longer available but you can still buy them. A lot of AC buyers don’t want to collect PSO2 fashion anymore with NGS so close, myself included. I think hair and accessories will stay consistent, people will still want those. Emotes might climb higher, especially ones that have yet to be included in the revival(Vocal Performance 1 & 2, Have a Seat 1, Standby 4-6 come to mind) people will want those for NGS.

Repeat, work wifi 😧

@Choi God damn! What are on those fodders if you don't mind me asking? I been struggling to sell a lot of stuff but you seem to have a much steadier stream of buyers than I do. Also what ship are you on?

@VoreTechz said in this is why you should learn affixing:

@Choi God damn! What are on those fodders if you don't mind me asking? I been struggling to sell a lot of stuff but you seem to have a much steadier stream of buyers than I do. Also what ship are you on?

Well it isnt Ship 4 I can tell you that much

We only have creeps and slave girls for trade/buy/sell.

Ship 4 Hard.jpg

@Matt

Can you elaborate? Wdym perm?

ship2 guardian soul unit fodders

astral soul/aether factors/mana rev combo (any 2/3 just use receptors n gamble with 4s protection its like 12mil per tries but the 2 combo cost about 30mil so u have a few tries before it become more costly than sell price just look at ur market, i was lucky enough to succeed in under 2 tries)

glare/crackIV / vetIV fods

@Choi Word, thanks. I am still finishing up making my own fodders for my units so I can't sell those yet but I will when I finish mine. I have just been trying to sell extra catalysts. Do they sell better if you finish them or make them into combos?