[All Ships] Game & Chill community welcoming all players and servers to join the jolly cooperation coalition! [18+] [Discord] [Alliance] [Us/Eu/Asia] [Hardcore/Casual/RP]

Alliance Name: Game & Chill

Ship No.: 3 Thorn

Alliance Type: RP/Casual/Hardcore (any type of player focus welcomed)

Alliance Time Zone: Eastern (EST)

Looking For: Respectful and kind people (18+) To join our community/alliance. RP is encouraged but not required. Chill and positive vibes only.

Scheduling: Main RP Events will take place late night/early morning hours. All members are welcomed to host their own RP Events at any time they wish.

Description: OOC:: The alliance quarters will function as an RP lobby. It is currently unlocked for anyone who wishes to visit. You do not need to join our alliance to be part of this RP lobby. To participate in DSEC story RP will need an invite to the DSEC group chat, contact Phantom Rain (player id) for an invite. Area chat is for any public RP and a group chat will be used for DSEC RP. Rules for the RP lobby are posted within our community discord.

IC: The Universe is a big place and largely unexplored, ARKS has formed a new unit, the Deep Space Exploration Command (DSEC) to explore the unknown parts of the universe.

Discord/Link: https://discord.gg/UqmRxVWf8E

Any alliance leaders on ship 03 feel free to message if you're interested in your alliance joining the other servers/alliance in jolly cooperation! All type of players are welcome. Our only rule is be chill and respectful no matter where you are in the community.

A role with a name and color of the leader's choosing will be made for all officers/moderators of each alliance/server. This role will share same moderation privileges as the officers of the community hub server, and your own server's link will be added to the jolly-cooperation announcement channel for all other members to join and share in the fun!

Looking for all types of players to grow the community. The main rule is to kind and accepting of all. No Drama or toxicity will be tolerated. Rules apply to all members and leadership roles.

The community continues to grow! We got artists available for commissions as well!

A welcoming and fun environment. Chill vibes!

All players welcome! You do not need to join the alliance to be a part of the community.

A community for adult gamers looking to have fun

Looking for Monster Hunter Rise players as well!

Welcoming all Dead by Deadlight and Final Fantasy 14 players. A new server dedicated to those games has joined the jolly cooperation coalition!

May I offer you some gaming and chill in these trying times?

Our meme/pun bot can provide words of wisdom on command. Such as:

Dankbot#42069: What do you call a bee that lives in America? A USB.

Dankbot#42069 This is my step ladder. I never knew my real ladder.