Thank you SEGA!! The AC scratch of the century.

I never post about AC, but this one is unicorn magic that I'm probably under a spell just typing this. 5head Title and this. All I ever wanted, thanks SEGA! It's seriously packed with multiple juicers. This wallet is burning rn. I'm going to go run to dissipate this mad energy!

AC & FUN SCRATCH TICKETS: SPELLBOUND OPERATIVE -> https://pso2.com/news/scratch-tickets/spellboundoperative

It's got some pretty good stuff in it, though with getting close to NGS it seems like meseta prices have started to shoot through the roof, so I guess I'll see how affordable it all is. Wish the Anberil Delica had a version with a longer skirt, but oh well.

Kind of funny though how they keep giving us these smart innerwear-esque inners, but still won't give us the actual item. I don't want bloody arms/legs, sega.

@Akonyl "Kind of funny though how they keep giving us these smart innerwear-esque inners, but still won't give us the actual item. I don't want bloody arms/legs, sega."

True, lol. Depending on the prices of the items, I'll wait to scratch over "whale territory", but usually I do like 3 x10 pulls and get everything I like. If RNG throws me in hell... I hope not lol

@Akonyl said in Thank you SEGA!! The AC scratch of the century.:

with getting close to NGS it seems like meseta prices have started to shoot through the roof

Which doesn't really make much sense as most of it will be unusable with the new body type and even for the stuff that is (like hairstyles for example) we still have a situation where we can expect the "N type hairstyles" to be of significantly higher quality.

@Ryoga said in Thank you SEGA!! The AC scratch of the century.:

with getting close to NGS it seems like meseta prices have started to shoot through the roof

Which doesn't really make much sense as most of it will be unusable with the new body type and even for the stuff that is (like hairstyles for example) we still have a situation where we can expect the "N type hairstyles" to be of significantly higher quality.

Sure, but it'll take a while for the variety of options PSO2 has to be matched in NGS. I bet you'll see a lot of people in NGS wearing old stuff for a while.

But where PSO2 cometics will only become somewhat useless for NGS players, meseta will become completely useless in NGS, so the people with tons of meseta are probably starting to offload a bit. Though I imagine the prices will skyrocket even more when NGS-type scratches hit PSO2, I don't think the price bump we've seen so far is surprising.

It’s a beautiful scratch but I’ve still gotta play catch up with Last Stand and Dream Arks before they’re gone, ahh too many good things! I might at least get the makeup, I need it.

Kind of funny though how they keep giving us these smart innerwear-esque inners, but still won't give us the actual item. I don't want bloody arms/legs, sega.

This was my thought once again as well. I can't think of any good reason for Global to be missing Smart Inner at this point.

You know I feel like this scratch would’ve been good, if it came out around a small holiday called Halloween that is...

It does feel kind of out of place but hey more stuff to collect before NGS is A-OK.

@Milk With you on that one about the makeup. I wish for most of them! Especially the doll makeup XD

Finally... the innerwear I needed the most because they're cowards about smart innerwear.

@Velveteer said in Thank you SEGA!! The AC scratch of the century.:

Finally... the innerwear I needed the most because they're cowards about smart innerwear.

I'm not a huge fan of innerwear in general because all outfits and most basewear render innerwear pointless.

@Velveteer said in Thank you SEGA!! The AC scratch of the century.:

If you don't mind the blood? 😛

A lot of this stuff could work for a very cute vampire look, man it’s tempting.

Hi everyone! Thank you for letting us know you like this AC Scratch collection! Also, I'll mention your desire for the Smart Innerwear layering piece to the team. 😉 Are there any other Makeup consumables that Global is missing that you'd like?