Skill Tree Reset Pass in AC Shop

Since it looks like this is it for classes until New Genesis and class releases were the only time we were getting reset passes, this really needs to happen. I'm aware you can buy another sheet and use the move for SG feature to get around it, but people will pay more just for the convenience. You could easily sell this for twice the amount they charge for an extra skill sheet. Any new player coming to the game is going to mess up their skills a few times and need to start over.

On the JP server, AC Skill Tree Resets were originally available and were twice the price of an Extra Skill Tree at 1000AC, but the current system of buying an Extra Skill Tree and using the Move Skill Tree option is the replacement that was added in (I think) Episode 5. I highly doubt that they would bring the AC ones back, especially at this point.

Also, you probably should have put this in the In-Game Suggestions section of the forum.

@AndrlCh good job not reading.

I think the point is that they used to offer it, but stopped doing so. Probably because nobody bought it, and would just buy new trees instead for 500 AC.

Offering a reset for 1000 AC will only do the same thing again.

@Matt let's try again with smaller words. We know it exists. We will pay more for it. Most people will gladly pay more for it. It is less busy/garbage/pointless than the other thing. It is worth more money. Sega likes money. Sega needs money. Take our money. Sell the thing that we know exists and that you are instead choosing to not sell.

@AndrlCh said in Skill Tree Reset Pass in AC Shop:

On the JP server, AC Skill Tree Resets were originally available and were twice the price of an Extra Skill Tree at 1000AC, but the current system of buying an Extra Skill Tree and using the Move Skill Tree option is the replacement that was added in (I think) Episode 5. I highly doubt that they would bring the AC ones back, especially at this point.

Also, you probably should have put this in the In-Game Suggestions section of the forum.

It's also much more affordable too to just move skill-trees. But goodluck trying to convince @TQuinTV that, they'll just insult you, and block you for mentioning that.

I'm also prepared for any additional pointless rebuttal. a373429b-4c07-4599-8e06-884a5dbbe674-image.png

@TQuinTV said in Skill Tree Reset Pass in AC Shop:

I'm also prepared for any additional pointless rebuttal.

alt text

Your ample lack of toleration, and self-absorbed nature make me believe you didn't get invited to many birthday parties as a kid, and that your dad never hugged you.

The previous posters in this thread answered your question, and even threw in a little bonus for you to save a bit of money. Rather than spending 1000 ac on a skill reset ticket, where as it just costs 300 ac to buy an additional skill tree, and 100 SG to swap it if needed.

So in your own words Mr. Zealot-gaming-activist; smaller words for you, that many other users can agree on: Get bent.

@Matt said in Skill Tree Reset Pass in AC Shop:

I think the point is that they used to offer it, but stopped doing so. Probably because nobody bought it, and would just buy new trees instead for 500 AC.

Kind of makes you wonder why they still offer the more expensive Mag Reset option when a new mag is cheaper and can be form-changed into any evolution device you've used. I can understand it on JP since evolution devices used before sometime in 2014 weren't registered to the character and if JP players have a mag evolved before that they could only keep that form by resetting it or using a bunch of level-down devices. But that's not an issue on Global.

@Miraglyth said in Skill Tree Reset Pass in AC Shop:

Kind of makes you wonder why they still offer the more expensive Mag Reset option when a new mag is cheaper and can be form-changed into any evolution device you've used. I can understand it on JP since evolution devices used before sometime in 2014 weren't registered to the character and if JP players have a mag evolved before that they could only keep that form by resetting it or using a bunch of level-down devices. But that's not an issue on Global.

Mag Resets allow you to keep extra Trigger Action slots from Mag Support Expansion Kit devices.

Mag Resets allow you to keep extra Trigger Action slots from Mag Support Expansion Kit devices.

True, but I thought those had been considered pretty trivial boons compared to SGAs, certain potentials and so on for several years now.

@Krinos

That was beautiful

True, but I thought those had been considered pretty trivial boons compared to SGAs, certain potentials and so on for several years now.

You're not wrong, but it is still a reason why someone might use a reset over buying a new mag. The other, more ludicrous and unlikely reason might be that someone has reached the limit on the number of mags they own and needs to reset one since they can't buy a new one.

You're not wrong, but it is still a reason why someone might use a reset over buying a new mag. The other, more ludicrous and unlikely reason might be that someone has reached the limit on the number of mags they own and needs to reset one since they can't buy a new one.

Also if someone owns an expensive, limited Mag skin, they can’t use it on another mag so it might save them in the long run to reset their current mag instead. The change appearance for mags only applies for the one you used the skin on.Some of those fancier mag skins are 100m+

@Milk You are mistaken. You can use a Mag Form Change Pass on any mag on the same character and pick from any of the used Appearance Devices; I have done it many times.