REMINDER: SG Scratch Mother's Disciples ending soon!

Back in early October we were able to get a Mother's D Ticket from a campaign for clearing Buster quests. This ticket is super useful as it allows you to get any item from the Mother's Disciples SG scratch, a boon that would normally cost 3,200 Star Gems!

Mother's Disciples is ending on Tuesday/Wednesday. Some people may have been saving their choice tickets until the end of the set to avoid the scenario of using the choice ticket and then getting a duplicate of what they just chose in the next scratch (essentially wasting the choice ticket). As such, some of us are probably still sitting on our choice tickets.

So this is just a quick reminder: Remember to use that Mother's D Ticket, people! It cannot be used after the scratch ends!

My first experience with choice tickets was to forget about them in my inventory, still have two useless Shining Heroes tickets in my storage as a painful reminder. Don’t be like me, use your ticket! The worst choice you can make is nothing at all.

I used my choice ticket too early, got Canine Tooth or whatever but you can achieve a protruding tooth with other accessories so it was a waste. I hope you guys choose wisely. I think if I could go back I would have went for a more universal choice like an emote for my whole account or a weapon camo, not consumables.

@Milk said in REMINDER: SG Scratch Mother's Disciples ending soon!:

Don’t be like me, use your ticket! The worst choice you can make is nothing at all.

Good tagline, thanks!

About 21 hours left, everyone!

Im still up set How the Earth's Defenders AC Scratch came and wen far to quickly, Yet- These other ones seem to linger longer than the others.

@Sakesubaki said in REMINDER: SG Scratch Mother's Disciples ending soon!:

Im still up set How the Earth's Defenders AC Scratch came and wen far to quickly, Yet- These other ones seem to linger longer than the others.

Earth Defenders was an AC scratch, is why. All regular AC scratches are 4 weeks, with support and Throwback scratches being the exceptions as they only last 1.

About 90 minutes left before Mother's Disciples vanishes!!