Stop insulting people's chars your char ain't any better.

@Charus said in Stop insulting people's chars your char ain't any better.:

@Yui2387 My emotional state is most likely more stable than yours, also Imagine attacking someones emotional state.

Was the OP your 2nd account? Because he wasn't referring to you. And you can see the OP nuked their forum account.

Really this thread had 5 pages! What am I missing?

@HarmlessSyan No? I'm not OP, and yeah sorry, my mistake.

The OP sounds like SuperND420? Is this SuperND420?

@Yui2387 said in Stop insulting people's chars your char ain't any better.:

Let me summarize: In every MMO people are toxic because it's the internet and most of them have issues themselves, no proper education or are frustrated by game itself. However, in most games people are toxic because of performance, calling people bad at the game etc. (raids, dungeons, pvp etc.). Since Pso2 has no meaningful pve or pvp content, people have their attention on cosmetics, so I am not surprised that there's a shift towards judging avatars instead of performance which is something I never experienced outside pso2.

People crying about toxic teammates never accomplished anything in the past since you cannot do anything about it other than ignoring it. This is true for for each and every game. OP's answers just show that he hasn't understand this yet so instead of fighting windmills you might aswell tell people to stop being upset about it by ignoring it or other coping methods. This is the most efficient way to your own happiness.

By that same logic can't you just ignore this thread? Aren't you crying about OP atm?

I told the OP how grown ups deal with people on the internet and I don't really care if he follows it. At least my post had any informational value in form of an advice while yours is just bait for a flame war. Judging by your account that was created 5hrs ago, I can't exclude the possiblity that you are actually the OP, so just stop caring about other people's opinions and move on - I will do so myself now.

2 years playing the game and NEVER EVER got a single comment on my char

@Falador-de-bosta Me either. Wonder what they did to get targeted by this kind of behaviour? Maybe they just got unlucky, but i guess we'll never know.

Tbh It never happened to me either, I just simply expressed my sympathy for OP, cause It's definitely frustrating to have to deal with bullshit.

@Charus I agree. Unfortunately, that's just the usual in multiplayer games.

@Yggranya said in Stop insulting people's chars your char ain't any better.:

@Falador-de-bosta Me either. Wonder what they did to get targeted by this kind of behaviour? Maybe they just got unlucky, but i guess we'll never know.

Ah i see then let me enlighten you, this happened during a Quna concert when im wearing an sg outfit then a couple of guys just waltz in front and back and 1 started saying "ew sg, outfit thats lazy, and then another guy "only my aux wear sg" some even perform rude emotes ahaha, i was speechless but looking back those times were hilarious

@Rollhuh Huh. Well, at least you can deal with it on your own.

SG is a lot harder to get than meseta, an SG outfit would be more impressive to me

Bait thread ........makes no sense! Or is it? Maybe 🤔 the OP wants to vent to relieve stress! Maybe it is therapy for them?

Still think OP is originally SuperND420!

@Charus said in Stop insulting people's chars your char ain't any better.:

@Yui2387 He did not mention about censoring opinions, plus "ew" or "YOUR SKIN SUCKS I HATE IT" isn't opinion, but a rage lashouts because someone has different preferences for their character, I believe your perception of reality is pretty skewed.

If anything the OP is being 'censored' for mentioning they have issues with it.