Stop insulting people's chars your char ain't any better.

@NIC said in Stop insulting people's chars your char ain't any better.:

@SomeRandom said in Stop insulting people's chars your char ain't any better.:

You have nothing nice to say you can keep it to yourself.

You aren't allowed to have an opinion here, fellas.

No one needs to hear your every little thought.

Sir, this is a public forum.

Sir, this is a public forum.

That wasn't even the point.

I'm getting the impression someone just gave normal, everyday criticism and you lashed out at them like this.

I quite literally sympathized with you and stated situations and understandings, only to be met with a "Don't want to hear it". This is a public forum and a topic you created yourself. By making this topic, you have opened yourself to the voices of others.

Pushing people away like this entirely unprovoked does not help the case of your topic.

@SuccubusAlice said in Stop insulting people's chars your char ain't any better.:

I'm getting the impression someone just gave normal, everyday criticism and you lashed out at them like this.

I quite literally sympathized with you and stated situations and understandings, only to be met with a "Don't want to hear it". This is a public forum and a topic you created yourself. By making this topic, you have opened yourself to the voices of others.

Pushing people away like this entirely unprovoked does not help the case of your topic.

Nice gaslighting.

I get the feeling that the OP has a giant chip on their shoulder, and is going to lash out at anyone who tells them they are lashing out.

@NIC Same. Might as well call for a topic lock at this point.

I get the feeling that the OP has a giant chip on their shoulder, and is going to lash out at anyone who tells them they are lashing out.

I get the impression that people like to jump to conclusions after insinuating I am. Hypocrisy.

@SuccubusAlice said in Stop insulting people's chars your char ain't any better.:

@NIC Same. Might as well call for a topic lock at this point.

Because I don't tolerate what you are saying to me you want to lock the thread. Hilarious.

@SomeRandom No it seems like there is a huge misunderstanding, and you are overreacting a bit. Granted they are also overreacting, point is all three of you need to take a chill pill.

@Anarchy-Marine said in Stop insulting people's chars your char ain't any better.:

@SomeRandom No it seems like there is a huge misunderstanding, and you are overreacting a bit. Granted they are also overreacting, point is all three of you need to take a chill pill.

Oh I'm mot misunderstanding anything. But I'm not about to copy paste what all was said to me over the years just to prove that this happens when it should be obvious people are rude.

@Anarchy-Marine said in Stop insulting people's chars your char ain't any better.:

Oh I'm mot misunderstanding anything. But I'm not about to copy paste what all was said to me over the years just to prove that this happens when it should be obvious people are rude.

The hell does this have to do with PSO2?

The hell does this have to do with PSO2?

Read the thread.

They weren't being rude, they said that the other people in game used their right to speak on the topic, you overreacted to the notion. While yes, their opinion of your character in game wasn't wanted, technically speaking, you could have blocked them in game, and moved on with your day. The people replying in your forum, overreacted to your overreaction, by not taking the time to explain this point of logic to you.

@Anarchy-Marine Honestly I'm more just confused.

Coming at people with rage from the start, especially if they are trying to agree with someone, doesn't really give the best impression.