They absolutely need to bring back Expert Matchmaking.

It is way too frustrating when you're trying to get good runs on an urgent and you have to deal with people bringing in classes just to level up holding everyone back. Seriously if you're that kind of person just stop.

Been so many threads on this already. It’s unlikely we will get expert at this point, the only you can do if you’re not happy with how pug runs are going is join an alliance that is recruiting and running endgame content.

expert wont stop people from levelling their other classes in urgent, it's an attitude problem

Agreed 27 min long final lament runs where there are only 8 people left and the only ones alive at the end is me and another guy should not exist.

This post is deleted!

"Another Day, Another Bring Expert Matching thread" but seriously these threads are starting to reach the amount of anti censor threads we once had on this forum. It is not happening as @TEN-SQUARE-3 said join an alliance if you don't want PUG runs cause this topic has been flogged to death already.

True I just wish they gave a definite answer instead of leaving it to speculation.

@pogchampXD said in They absolutely need to bring back Expert Matchmaking.:

True I just wish they gave a definite answer instead of leaving it to speculation.

it is the same as the anti censor threads there was no answer provided and that caused a lot of threads on the same subject to appear. The transparency needs to be addressed.

Nursing care is mandatory in the global version.

Highly doubt we will get it at this point.

All I can suggest is to try to load the 1st run asap because (from my experience) most of the bad players and leechers tend to be among the late crew.

Also, try to find friends who are also good. A 4p party of good players wont have problems carrying a bad mpa to 3 runs.

Or join a good alliance.

@Macmaxi said in They absolutely need to bring back Expert Matchmaking.:

expert wont stop people from levelling their other classes in urgent, it's an attitude problem

Very true. This kind of mindset is also way more prevalent within the western world and the requirements to get access to expert matchmaking isnt even difficult. So, you're still going to find leechers in this mode, lol.

It would be nice to have a decent run without spending 30 minutes trying to down a boss, because others are just there just to grind levels without their main setup. I'm sure alot of people have optimal gear at this point, it's almost impossible to not have essentials after all the freebies sega's given us so far.

I got my second S rank on Lament, I don’t know if it was dumb luck or people are learning the fight but I’m so happy. My usual runs are so abysmally bad.

@YagyuChan said in They absolutely need to bring back Expert Matchmaking.:

@pogchampXD said in They absolutely need to bring back Expert Matchmaking.:

it is the same as the anti censor threads there was no answer provided and that caused a lot of threads on the same subject to appear. The transparency needs to be addressed.

They all gave up after a while when they realized sega wasn't going to do what they wanted. cause those threads were very much getting annoying, They probably finally settled on some loli hentai game and calmed down.

But for the topic, it's pretty clear sega doesn't deem it worth it by this point, with the low player base it would just end up with divided UQs/LQ runs where the other side slow fills. as much as i dislike not having expert tag i've accepted we aren't getting it. and leveling itself isn't the problem it's the low effort people put into the gear they bring that brings the runs down. like some prick bringing in an all-class launcher, etc. there is a difference. unfortunately, we just have to deal with it. or get an alliance that's actually active and hope they are better than PUGs.

Join a decent alliance and run MPA, problem solved. If you're going to pug then you deal with it. And with the LQ giving a link bonus of 200% it makes running stuff like Lament and Persona very good for leveling. If all you care about is your time on the UQ then MPA or get a recurit 12 people before the UQ to run for max level speed. The ability to do so is in game, has been game and remains in game. You're an idiot if you think expert match making is going to solve anything when it's just a title that anyone above the right level can be carried through.