My PC specs

I'm already planning to get a stronger video card (Currently I am using GTX-1060), which I planning to get RTX-3060 Gaming OC, which I'm not sure if it is one of the strongest and highest quality of RTX video card series.

I'm more curious about my processor, I am using i7-7700, will this proccessor be strong enough to run the game on all ultra (Maxed out) graphics settings?

Weird flex

@Koga What? I'm not flexing, I was straightfowardly asking if my i7-7700 processor will be able to run NGS on maxed out settings, I dont need your stupid reactions.

your current setup should be able to run NGS at max settings.

They say Intel Core i9-10900 for the highest graphic settings.

https://new-gen.pso2.jp/cbt/entry/spec/

EDIT: this info was provided for the second CBT, so the spec can change later. Still, this is the latest info, I think.

@Fiona-Respha said in My PC specs:

They say Intel Core i9-10900 for the highest graphic settings.

https://new-gen.pso2.jp/cbt/entry/spec/

EDIT: this info was provided for the second CBT, so the spec can change later. Still, this is the latest info, I think.

Those are actually bloated recommended specs as they always are.

@Ragnawind Probably it may be. But that doesn't mean i7-7700 is assured to be enough.

I actualy now have got the RTX 3070 OC Gaming, which I'm sure it is more than enough to run NGS, but still my i7-7700 proccesor bothers me as it is most likely not enough for NGS.

What graphics settings should I keep on medium or low to so NGS can run smoothly and have the game look still amazingly good graphics wise?

Once NGS hits, you can tweak and tune your settings to try to get the best looks while maintaining high performance.

This is something I will do since my Asus RoG Strix gaming laptop is a few years old already, and it has an i7 CPU and GeForce GTX in it (I need to look up the full specs again at some point).

@Charus said in My PC specs:

I actualy now have got the RTX 3070 OC Gaming, which I'm sure it is more than enough to run NGS, but still my i7-7700 proccesor bothers me as it is most likely not enough for NGS.

What graphics settings should I keep on medium or low to so NGS can run smoothly and have the game look still amazingly good graphics wise?

You hit the holy grail of graphics cards, so you should be fine in my opinion.