Hello Guys, How to get the code account link? I want to play but I'm stuck on this for a week! Is it free to play?

Hello Guys, How to get the code account link? I want to play but I'm stuck on this for a week! Is it free to play?

Do you have an Xbox account to link with steam? If not then just click no when the game asks you. There are no codes or copies you need to buy to play the game.

If you do have an Xbox account to link with steam/epic you need to have two versions of the game downloaded. One from the Microsoft store(or xbox) and the other on steam/epic. The one from the Microsoft store will give you a key to combine with steam/epic.

that is only if you have an account in another platform like Microsoft or Epic, if you don't have than you can just skip it and start playing it.

@Jamesmor said in Hello Guys, How to get the code account link? I want to play but I'm stuck on this for a week! Is it free to play?:

that is only if you have an account in another platform like Microsoft or Epic, if you don't have than you can just skip it and start playing it.

Epic and steam share btw.