13 Star Unit to EX-Cube exchange

With Final Lament dropping 13 star units like candy we have yet to get a way to actually turn them into value like we have for 10-14 star weapons / 10-12 star units so please add the 13 star unit to EX-Cube exchange to the swap shop as there is really no point in withholding this feature.

Can agree with that, I was hoping with the TPD update we would get it because I have a lot of time to play this game and have stacked up 114 13* units from the lament trigs at this current time all they do is take space. I’m not just trashing or selling to a NPC vendor which is so wasteful. Please add this already no reason not to add this feature at this point

I'm bumping this suggestion due to the recent urgent quest "Cradle of Darkness" dropping a ridiculous amount of 13* units & we have nothing to do with these units aside from npc sell & augment fodder them.

I am coldreactive, and I am not making an I approve of this topic joke.

@Church10129 said in 13 Star Unit to EX-Cube exchange:

I'm bumping this suggestion due to the recent urgent quest "Cradle of Darkness" dropping a ridiculous amount of 13* units & we have nothing to do with these units aside from npc sell & augment fodder them.

455b4d84-e51b-49c8-9769-75ee67fe2eba-image.png

help i only did 3 runs

Agreed. I can barely run more of these missions because my inventory is so cobbled with stuff that is too rare (in normal circumstances) to throw away, too numerous to keep and too troublesome to turn into a value via affixing.

These last 2 days I've spent more time with inventory management than actually playing the game.

What about having an option to dismantle them