Looks like the true final boss Urgent Quest won't be released in the next two weeks, so what would be the best place to get the modules until then?

So far it seems like Divide Quest are the most reliable, but it will take forever to get the modules needed for the Kras units. I guess a refresher of where you'll normally find them is in order along with the best methods of getting them. Shiva modules are the easiest at the moment because of the Urgent Quest about training against her for now, but what about the rest of them?

@Guilrel said in Looks like the true final boss Urgent Quest won't be released in the next two weeks, so what would be the best place to get the modules until then?:

So far it seems like Divide Quest are the most reliable, but it will take forever to get the modules needed for the Kras units. I guess a refresher of where you'll normally find them is in order along with the best methods of getting them. Shiva modules are the easiest at the moment because of the Urgent Quest about training against her for now, but what about the rest of them?

The final boss won't help with the module grind. For that I suggest running divide quests at various steps 1-15 (Exegul) 20-25 (Exegul and sometimes Varuna?) 25-30 (Varuna and Mitra) 31-35 when they are released (Shiva) otherwise run Armada Training: Final Lament UQ since all modules have a chance to drop there.

True PD does not drop modules. Those only drop from the respective Photoners and Execour. True PD does however drop all the photoner glares similar to how persona drops all the reveries. Idk where this rumor started that True PD drops modules.

@YagyuChan said in Looks like the true final boss Urgent Quest won't be released in the next two weeks, so what would be the best place to get the modules until then?:

@Guilrel said in Looks like the true final boss Urgent Quest won't be released in the next two weeks, so what would be the best place to get the modules until then?:

The final boss won't help with the module grind. For that I suggest running divide quests at various steps 1-15 (Exegul) 20-25 (Exegul and sometimes Varuna?) 25-30 (Varuna and Mitra) 31-35 when they are released (Shiva) otherwise run Armada Training: Final Lament UQ since all modules have a chance to drop there.

Thanks for the refresher, this will be somewhat of a huge grind then... ^^; Especially since I may have to do alot of these quests alone, and I can barely remember the tips needed to beat the stages when that's the case...

@BlazeLatias said in Looks like the true final boss Urgent Quest won't be released in the next two weeks, so what would be the best place to get the modules until then?:

True PD does not drop modules. Those only drop from the respective Photoners and Execour. True PD does however drop all the photoner glares similar to how persona drops all the reveries. Idk where this rumor started that True PD drops modules.

Oh no, you're mistaken with my post. I'm not looking forward to True PD because of the modules, I actually wanted to get the units before I beat the game. In fact I'm glad that it's taking this long to show up, since I prefer to fight it almost nigh immediately after I beat it in the story. Sure the defense doesn't really matter that much in the long run, but I'm looking forward to doing the slight amount of bare minimum work I'm doing to get the units and upgrade them to hopefully be at least a little stronger than the medal bought Novel Units.

The slight bare minimum being: Replace the Spirit Aug with an S Aug, then transfer EX Allies Aug and Shiva Glare Aug to all of them with the barriers I found.

Since I'll most likely have 3 regular Augs for each of them, the transfer pass shouldn't cost that much and I should have a 100 left over for the final weapons, which I'll work on after I beat the story mode version and then the UQ one when its released.

The story is my motivation to keep playing the game, so leaving it alone until I get the Kraz units for now it's best for me personally. Especially since the UQ version isn't out yet.

@BlazeLatias said in Looks like the true final boss Urgent Quest won't be released in the next two weeks, so what would be the best place to get the modules until then?:

The urgent/emergency version of primordial darkness only drops Shiva and Origin glares - it is the only place you get Origin glare. The solo ultimate quest version drops Shiva, Varuna, Mitra glare, but does not have Origin.

The slight bare minimum being: Replace the Spirit Aug with an S Aug, then transfer EX Allies Aug and Shiva Glare Aug to all of them with the barriers I found.

Since I'll most likely have 3 regular Augs for each of them, the transfer pass shouldn't cost that much and I should have a 100 left over for the final weapons, which I'll work on after I beat the story mode version and then the UQ one when its released.

Just a few notes on this part:

• The number of transfer passes needed is determined by the number of slots on the unit you're transferring augments to. So if you want want an S-Grade augment + 3 regular augs you'll need to have your Cras units at 4-slots and it'll cost 5 transfer passes for each unit.

• If you transfer the S-Grade augments (SGA) over to your Cras units ahead of time (i.e. before using your augment transfer passes), you'll only need a 3-slot unit with your 3 regular augs as you'll be able to select your existing SGA in the transfer pass menu option. Furthermore, if you're willing to buy an affix capsule (e.g. Graceful Stamina), you'd only need a 2-slot unit with your 2 regular augs as the transfer pass system will let you add a capsule at the end too (so 2 regular augs + capsule + existing SGA).

I agree that using 15 augment transfer passes in total is super easy and not too expensive as you can earn 10 passes each month on your main class (up to 40 if you have class ex-cubes for all classes). However, if you want to save badges it's not too difficult to re-create those affixes on a 4-slot unit.

For starters, if you enhance your Cras units to +10 you'll have access to their Augment Factors (SAFs) when affixing which are:

• Back = Shiva Glare
  • Arms = Mitra Glare
  • Legs = Varuna Glare

However, if you want to specialize in RNG and TEC damage you'll still have to affix Shiva Glare on your Arms and Legs. Unfortuantely Shiva Glare only transfers with a 50% success rate if your recipe includes 2 copies of it (i.e. if 2 fodder units have Shiva Glare on them).

Ex Alles Soul transfers with 50% success if you have 2 copies in your recipe and 80% success if you have 3 copies.

And I'm not sure what 3rd regular augment you had in mind, but the easiest ones to make from scratch will be those available as an Augment Factor on other 13 star units (enhanced to +10). For example, Novel units have Stat 5 as their SAF and can be purchased for 100 Rising Weapon Badge 5s. For Range dmg you'll want the Arms (+40 RNG) and for Tech dmg you'll want the Legs (+40 TEC). You could also check your inventory to see what 13 star units you've gotten to drop from Tokyo Rainbow Keys. In particular, Schvelle Arm units will have Sentence Precision as their SAF (+20 RNG, +4 PP) and Schvelle Leg units will have Sentence Casting (+20 TEC, +4 PP). You'll also sometimes get the Avion Orb back unit which has Doom Break 1 as its SAF (+15 All Atk, +2 PP) or the Avion Dusk back unit which has Doom Break 2 (+25 All Atk, +3 PP).

For this example I'll use the Novel units as there's a guaranteed source for getting them. I'll also assume that you've already transferred your S-Grade augments (SGA) to the Cras units so we only need to fill in the other 3 regular augments. Lastly, remember that if you're going for 4-slot Cras units your fodder units also must have at least 4 slots on them.

Cras Back Recipe

• Base unit: 4-slot (4s) Cras Back enhanced to +10 (unlocks Shiva Glare SAF); already has SGA on it.
  • Fodder 1: 4s Novel Arms enhanced to +10 (unlocks Precision 5 SAF)
  • Fodder 2: Any 4s unit with Ex Alles Soul
  • Fodder 3: Any 4s unit with Ex Alles Soul
  • Fodder 4: Any 4s unit with Ex Alles Soul
  • 30% Augmentation Aid (AA) item in your inventory

SAFs transfer with 100% success, but Ex Alles Soul will only have an 80% chance of success with 3 copies in the recipe. However, we can bump this up to 100% by using a 30% AA item which you can buy for 20 Ex-cubes from the Ex-cube vendor on the 2nd floor of the Shopping Plaza.

The recipes for your Cras Arms and Legs will be more difficult because we have to add Shiva Glare manually, so I'd recommend waiting for an Affix Boost week so you can guarantee success (or just using your transfer passes).

Cras Arms/Legs Recipe:

• Base Unit: 4s Cras Arms/Legs with SGA already on it
  • Fodder 1: 4s Novel Arms/Legs enhanced to +10 (unlocks Precision 5/Casting 5 SAF respectively)
  • Fodder 2: Any 4s unit with Ex Alles Soul
  • Fodder 4: Any 4s unit with Shiva Glare
  • Fodder 5: Any 4s unit with Shiva Glare
  • 40% Augmentation Aid item in your inventory (purchased for 100 Ex-cubes in Shopping Plaza)

With this recipe, both Ex Alles Soul and Shiva Glare will only have a 50% chance of success. However, using a 40% AA item will raise both of them to 90%. Keep in mind that we need both to succeed so our overall chance of success is actually 81% (0.90 * 0.90). You could roll the dice and risk losing all your fodder, but if you wait for a boost week this would bump up your chance of success to 100% as they either give a 10% boost to augmenting success or a 15% boost and you only need +10 to go from 90 to 100.

If you don't want to wait for a boost week, you should include another copy of Ex Alles Soul in the above recipe so that it reaches 100% success (after adding in the 40% AA item) and you're only gambling on Shiva Glare at 90%. It sounds like you already have units with both Ex Alles Soul and Shiva Glare on them so this would make it easy:

• Base unit: 4s Cras Arms/Legs
  • Fodder 1: 4s Novel Arms/Legs enhanced to +10
  • Fodder 2: Your 4s unit with both Ex Alles Soul and Shiva Glare
  • Fodder 4: Any 4s unit with Ex Alles Soul
  • Fodder 5: Any 4s unit with Shiva Glare
  • 40% Augmentation Aid Item in your inventory

If you didn't have a unit with both Ex Alles Soul and Shiva Glare already on it, you'd have to first add Ex Alles Soul to either your Base Cras unit or your Novel unit. This would require 3 more fodder units with Ex Alles Soul + a 30% Augmentation Aid to reach 100% success.

This was a long way of saying you could fairly easily save 5 transfer passes by making your own Cras Back recipe and could save another 10 passes pretty easily if you're willing to wait for a boost week.

@HarmlessSyan Whoops should of clarified that x_x my bad. I was just thinking in general terms 😕 it drops all the glares