Game versions

I purchased the tails collaboration and I am missing the only items I was interested in. I have attempted contact a week ago and have got no response. So, is the description on the item list wrong or am I being robbed? I purchased it for the bag space even before I logged into the game for the very first time and I can see why the package would be "worth it" now that I see inventory space is a complete joke. I got all the skins and some other odds and ends but I care nothing about cosmetics. So my initial impression of this game has dropped 5 minutes in and the lack of response has really dropped any future expectations from the dev's. Am I missing something somewhere? Is the description listed on the official website a lie or did I really just donate the 35$ to someone that doesn't care? I am a player that does not mind spending money on entertainment but at this point I am not entertained.

@HotPockets8097 said in Game versions:

I purchased the tails collaboration and I am missing the only items I was interested in. I have attempted contact a week ago and have got no response. So, is the description on the item list wrong or am I being robbed? I purchased it for the bag space even before I logged into the game for the very first time and I can see why the package would be "worth it" now that I see inventory space is a complete joke. I got all the skins and some other odds and ends but I care nothing about cosmetics. So my initial impression of this game has dropped 5 minutes in and the lack of response has really dropped any future expectations from the dev's. Am I missing something somewhere? Is the description listed on the official website a lie or did I really just donate the 35$ to someone that doesn't care? I am a player that does not mind spending money on entertainment but at this point I am not entertained.

I’m not seeing anything about additional bag space in Tails collaboration on Steam. Here’s the list (on phone sorry format)

following items are included in this pack: Tails Suit M Tails Suit F Tails Hair 1 x2 Tails Hair 2 x2 Emotes 726: Sonic/Tails 2

• Tails Wrench
  • Sonic Ring Tails Mask B x2 Ragol Memory x5 Premium Set (30 Days) Mission Pass Gold Ticket Salon Free Pass EXP Earned +150% x15 Triboost +125% x10 Lambda Grinder x100 Augment Transfer Pass x30 Skill Tree Addition Pass x5

The pack doesn't offer inventory space at all. To make sure of this I checked every platforms store page on the pack, and the info on the pack that's on the PSO2 site. This is on you, I'm afraid.

Steam Pack info: Screenshot_6.png

Microsoft Store: Screenshot_7.png

Epic Games Store Page: Screenshot_8.png

PSO2 Site Page (When the pack was launched): Screenshot_9.png

On the plus side you can resell the cosmetics with your 30 day premium set. I buy storage space during AC sales because the packs usually include something useful like storage, something to watch for.

You are correct, I was looking at the Sonic collaboration, however I am still missing the grinders. I guess my issue is now only the lack of response. Is there another way to expand your bags in the game? Launching the explorer is frustrating on xbox as far as navigation. I prefer the click and instant reward options myself. Takes as long to clean your inventory as it does to do a mission. I loot everything because I feel like selling everything should eventually add up. Perhaps it don't, I'm still new to the game. Thanks to everyone for the responses.

You are correct, I was looking at the Sonic collaboration, however I am still missing the grinders. I guess my issue is now only the lack of response. Is there another way to expand your bags in the game? Launching the explorer is frustrating on xbox as far as navigation. I prefer the click and instant reward options myself. Takes as long to clean your inventory as it does to do a mission. I loot everything because I feel like selling everything should eventually add up. Perhaps it don't, I'm still new to the game. Thanks to everyone for the responses.

You can outright buy inventory space(AC shop in game) but it’s a consumable per character, that’s what I buy. It’s permanent bag space. As a Premium user you’ll have access to extra storage too but it doesn’t affect character inventory. Inventory is what you’re looking for if you want bag space, it’s pretty cheap, a lot cheaper than your pack you bought. I get by with 90 inventory slots on my main and easily with 70 on an alt so yoy shouldn’t need that many even looting everything(which I do too)

Customer service tickets can take a while from what I’ve seen.

Thank you. I am embarrassed for clicking on the wrong link. Will be going through the store after work.

Thank you. I am embarrassed for clicking on the wrong link. Will be going through the store after work.

No problem! It happens. Enjoy your stuff! 😁