Account Suspended

@Ragnawind oh hey it's you, what's up

@GRADIO231 said in Account Suspended:

I got an email back saying to wait the week out while they investigate. This has got to be a joke.

Shoot, that means we’re going to miss out on PSO2 day. That sucks.

@Supster131 said in Account Suspended:

@GRADIO231 said in Account Suspended:

I got an email back saying to wait the week out while they investigate. This has got to be a joke.

Shoot, that means we’re going to miss out on PSO2 day. That sucks.

Yup, and I doubt their support is working during the weekend. So probably time to give up and go back to JP. If they are doing this in beta then I can imagine them doing worse after release if they make mistakes.

Their miscommunication between their own teams and their own support being told it was MS who did the ban (when MS didn't) is very telling.

They clearly didn't bother to test stuff before releasing it and even though its beta and WE tested it, we are suspended for it.

@Taimara-Syn yeah, it's a bad idea to institute an automatic ban like that if you don't have 24 hour support available.

As much as I dislike Escape Feom Tarkov, the way they handle bans if very mature in my opinion. They only ban for blatant, completely obvious cheating.

Cheating being the keyword. Obviously getting new codes from brand new XBOX accounts falls into the realm of "exploiting", but two codes that come from the same account? Not even close. I wouldn't even call getting a code from your friend that has had Ultimate for several months "exploiting".

The verbiage of the terms of service states (which doesn't even have an effective date):

not exchange or transfer - whether in or outside of the Services- any Virtual Currency or Virtual Goods available in the Services, except as permitted by the in-Services play;

To this point, I didn't see anything stating the code belonged only to you (but the page isn't viewable right now, so there is no way to verify legally what it said)

not exploit any errors in design features which have not been documented, and/or "bugs" to gain access to content that is otherwise not available to Users, or to obtain a competitive advantage over other Users or any other unintended benefit;

"Exploiting" is the key word. A mistake or even a once over doesn't satisfy the wording.

I understand they took the measures they did so they could restore the Scratch system immediately, however implementing an automated ban system that has a count as low as 2 right before the weekend was not the right way to do it. The game could has survived without AC Scratches for a weekend.

I've just had the code [No.816] and I bought premium two days ago after 450 hours. Are they F**KING JOKING? I've had NO e-mail, I will literally take them to court if it's not lifted soon.