WHICH SERVER SHOULD NEW PLAYERS JOIN FOR PSO2 NEW GENESIS? SHIP-03 FOR WHEN NEW GENESIS COMES OUT! NO SHIP CAN COMPARE!

I have spent YEARS. It might of been a single year for all you just about, but trust me. YEARS of research on which ship is the best out of the 4 we have currently in pso2 global. You don't want no loser ship. I get that. Lucky for you, I have the answer to all your prayers. Ship 3 is as close to heaven as you can get in pso2. From the moment you make your character and stand with your proud ARK Ops, they will be waiting for you. A lei in one hand as well as a drink that will calm your mind and remind you of all the heart warming memories you've had in the past. They will praise you upon making your choice of coming to the best ship and will shower you an rainbow drops.

Don't believe me? Look at my research.

ashes research.png

I have been to every ship. While each ship has its good parts and bad parts, ship 3 is on another level. My 2000+ plus hours (don't ask for my steam hours. Private information) per ship. THATS RIGHT 8k hours total is enough for my opinion to only matter. I cannot begin to tell you how once you join ship 3, the questions of the universe will be answered and you will ascend with the power of our ship. Ship 3. Thorn. Even our ship's name is the best. Can you believe that? Spitting straight facts!

I think new players looking to join Pso2 after the New Genesis update will have a far better experience in Ship 3 when it does come out. The large influx of true gods and goddesses (You joining our server) will help strengthen and build on top of this already strong chosen path.

If you believe I don't have the right credentials I will show you all you need to know.

WHAT-A-PhD-IS-AND-WHAT-IT-IS-NOT.jpg

Back to my research, let me ask you this? What number comes into 3 your 3 mind 3 first 3 reading 3 this 3 sentence 3? 3 huh? See its only human nature that everyone have seen the number 3 as an alpha number. Since the dawn of time 3 has always been there. The first drawing of man was the number three. This is to be believed as the first the first sign of art to have been made in the world.

62504480-detail-of-a-stone-wall-in-a-cave-with-ancient-rock-art-petroglyphs-in-gobustan-national-park-prehist.jpg

3 has always been the best number. Think about this for a second. Why is there no Left 4 Dead 3? Why is there no Portal 3? Why is there no Half Life 3? If those were to be released onto the population, the world would transform into an utopia and while us on ship 3 are ready for it, the population as a whole is not.

So join us. Ship 3 is a wonderful ship to start and continue your Pso2 journey. I can promise you a lot and I don't have to worry if they will come true or not, but I promise you that every ship is a wonderful ship. Filled with wonderful people and your choice of which ship is up to yourself. If you have friends, join with them and have a blast with them. Going in solo? Pick one at random and have at it. Want to find like minded people? Every ship has that. Its your choice and when it comes down to it, your choice only matters.

The only thing that makes me happy is that you decided to give Pso2 a chance or is giving Pso2 another chance. I hope you enjoy your time in Pso2. Please go get those rare drops and we will all be behind you koi koing you!

My alliance is always looking for new and exciting people so shout out to them. Contact me for more info 🙂

@Ashe-Kinsilla

I really appreciate the attention to detail and not gonna lie, I laughed my butt off at the paint job. Quality work right there.

@Ashe-Kinsilla I appreciate you making your research available to the public, but Ship 3's rating of 1.1 (11/10) pales in comparison to Ship 4's rating of 10,110! I shall be putting in my transfer papers to Ship 4 posthaste 😜

@Milk

Thank you, it means a bunch! I just wanted to make people laugh over a silly thread.

@Rang-Dipkin

At the end everything is 3... Ship has 4 letters. 4 is the number. = is a 1 symbol.... the first two numbers of 10110 is 10...

10... minus 4 is 6.. minus 4 again is 2.. Plus... 1 is...

...I don't know whether to be disappointed by the pettiness or amused by the parody! 🤣

@Ashe-Kinsilla said in WHICH SERVER SHOULD NEW PLAYERS JOIN FOR PSO2 NEW GENESIS? SHIP-03 FOR WHEN NEW GENESIS COMES OUT! NO SHIP CAN COMPARE!:

3 has always been the best number. Think about this for a second. Why is there no Left 4 Dead 3? Why is there no Portal 3? Why is there no Half Life 3?

In fairness Phantasy Star III and Phantasy Star Online Episode III CARD Revolution were both the black sheep of their respective families, so this might not be the wisest of arguments... 😅

This is a very ship 3 kind of post haha.

Cheers.

WHAT BLASHPHEMY IS THIS?! >:O

@Zarozian said in WHICH SERVER SHOULD NEW PLAYERS JOIN FOR PSO2 NEW GENESIS? SHIP-03 FOR WHEN NEW GENESIS COMES OUT! NO SHIP CAN COMPARE!:

Oh? You're approaching me? Instead of running away, you're coming right to me?

@Ashe-Kinsilla said in WHICH SERVER SHOULD NEW PLAYERS JOIN FOR PSO2 NEW GENESIS? SHIP-03 FOR WHEN NEW GENESIS COMES OUT! NO SHIP CAN COMPARE!:

@Zarozian said in WHICH SERVER SHOULD NEW PLAYERS JOIN FOR PSO2 NEW GENESIS? SHIP-03 FOR WHEN NEW GENESIS COMES OUT! NO SHIP CAN COMPARE!:

Well you guys down at Ship-03 don't have a community. One man alone ain't nothing to worry about. = 3=

alt text

Well you guys down at Ship-03 don't have a community. One man alone ain't nothing to worry about. = 3=

alt text

That sounds like a whole ship is scared about a single person.

@Miraglyth said in WHICH SERVER SHOULD NEW PLAYERS JOIN FOR PSO2 NEW GENESIS? SHIP-03 FOR WHEN NEW GENESIS COMES OUT! NO SHIP CAN COMPARE!:

...I don't know whether to be disappointed by the pettiness or amused by the parody! 🤣

3 has always been the best number. Think about this for a second. Why is there no Left 4 Dead 3? Why is there no Portal 3? Why is there no Half Life 3?

In fairness Phantasy Star III and Phantasy Star Online Episode III CARD Revolution were both the black sheep of their respective families, so this might not be the wisest of arguments... 😅

I think you should feel both disappointed and amused. Is What is Phantasy star? That isn't even real. Ship 3 would of flashed memories PSO Ep3 into my memory and allowed us to experience such a game well titled game.

EDIT: I do love Phantasy star. Watching my dad play them was why I got into PSO.

The parody reminded me of those iluminati videos on youtube, you just needed to find the ship number on a dollar bill to fulfill the prophecy.

Ever wonder why they made a 1 dollar bill and a 2 dollar bill.. but never a 3 dollar bill? The United States wasn't ready for the truth.