PSO2 20th Anniversary Mission?

I remember seeing some sort of, maybe an LQ or some kind of mission pretty much mimicing the areas in PSO Ep1 for the JP servers. Anyone know if we're gonna get that? We better...

@Hatsodoom if I'm not mistaken that got delayed in jp to march. We are likely getting it at the same time as them.

Itd be a shame if we didnt get that event. Pso1 has such a special place in my heart.

The limited-time quest for the PSO 20th Anniversary seems to start from March 3rd in JP.

http://pso2.jp/players/update/20210303/02/

The section with screenshots of Diaboigryphis, Bar Lodos and Elder shows this LQ. The quest is titled "掃討作戦:夢幻のごとく" and is an homage to PSO quest "夢幻のごとく". Sorry that I can't provide the English name of the quest, but I haven't played PSO, finding out the name will be a big task for me.
(The name was Endless Nightmare, thank you BoomBoy!)

The quest uses sound tracks from PSO, and have a chance of emergency trials with PSO characters. Also some of the PSO characters appear in the shop area, with COs and partner cards.

These are a part of PSO 20th Anniversary event which is going to be run for four weeks in JP. So I guess if it comes to global, they bring the whole event. Maybe it's hard to find that window on global very soon, unfortunately.

@Fiona-Respha said in PSO2 20th Anniversary Mission?:

The limited-time quest for the PSO 20th Anniversary seems to start from March 3rd in JP.

http://pso2.jp/players/update/20210303/02/

The section with screenshots of Diaboigryphis, Bar Lodos and Elder shows this LQ. The quest is titled "掃討作戦:夢幻のごとく" and is an homage to PSO quest "夢幻のごとく". Sorry that I can't provide the English name of the quest, but I haven't played PSO, finding out the name will be a big task for me.

The quest uses sound tracks from PSO, and have a chance of emergency trials with PSO characters. Also some of the PSO characters appear in the shop area, with COs and partner cards.

These are a part of PSO 20th Anniversary event which is going to be run for four weeks in JP. So I guess if it comes to global, they bring the whole event. Maybe it's hard to find that window on global very soon, unfortunately.

I dug up the English name for you. The quest is called Endless Nightmare.

@Laep JP version is getting that LQ tomorrow, most likely will be a few weeks for the EN version to get it (maybe late March?), since there's still other content left to be released (like the final boss urgent, steps 31~35 for divide quests, and more).

@BoomBoy Awesome! Thank you!

JP is also getting ARKS Ship Fire Swirl tomorrow, right?

@Miraglyth said in PSO2 20th Anniversary Mission?:

JP is also getting ARKS Ship Fire Swirl tomorrow, right?

I believe that one is being released later.

Fire Swirl is in the March 3rd patch http://pso2.jp/players/update/20210303/

Super psyched to find out if the original / English BGM variant is the Dennis St. James vocalisation. Going to be paying attention to that one.

Endless Nightmare is back boys!

We better be getting this quest.

No news on it I am afraid it is possible that this quest will be skipped but I honestly don't see why it wouldn't be bought over to Global.

🤔 Might be a bit of a slap in the face since Endless Nightmare drops the Steel Series, however it might null the weapon series reward from CQ3 as the new weapon series that drops there (E.N) is literally the same weapon (much like Millionaire & Croesus) aside from main color & no category change, at least while the limited quest is active. Considering the current choices of best are Steel, Rivalate, Trailblazer, & Altas EX (more or less) it would seem unlikely until CQ3 & next weapons series releases.

Though additionally they drop 2021 badges (JP) which would be Rising 6 badges if it were made equivalent, unless they throw more rising 5s in there.

@YagyuChan said in PSO2 20th Anniversary Mission?:

No news on it I am afraid it is possible that this quest will be skipped but I honestly don't see why it wouldn't be bought over to Global.

I don't see why not either but well, the PSO series is never treated with respect compared to JP.