Im sorry but what is this

Someone please explain what this is. Now normally I dont really care too much for the bonus rewards, but why is the pool so god awful..? Eyelashes, sure typical prize for a 10 pull. Makeup, sure 20 pulls thats cool. A POSTER? For 30 pulls? A REINDEER hat... a REALLY basic looking one for 50 whole pulls. I might be the only one but.. who wants a reindeer hat in march 2021 rn. A CORSAGE set for 70 whole pulls. What really hits my the hardest though, content face doubled in its worth, and an HELLO emote "Polite" edition is almost, if not, 200 bucks worth.. Why..? What are your thoughts. AA8DD68D-41FB-4DD0-9DCD-0A96977C1EA6.jpeg

What hurts the most for me is the aeros face & content face set which jumped from 20 scratches from the persona scratch/earth defenders to 80/90 now which is ~4x the amount of scratches you need to do to get it from last time. I've been waiting to get those faces but I can't afford to spend that much..

@hee-ho said in Im sorry but what is this:

What hurts the most for me is the aeros face & content face set which jumped from 20 scratches from the persona scratch/earth defenders to 80/90 now which is ~4x the amount of scratches you need to do to get it from last time. I've been waiting to get those faces but I can't afford to spend that much..

Right , I have no idea why they're trying to milk us like this, what on earth..

https://pso2.com/news/scratch-tickets/personaparadox

Aeros Face used to be a reward for 20 scratches. It is now a reward for 80 scratches. That's insane. The Aeros Face is a highly unique and very powerful cosmetic for female CAST players who want to make an actual robot character. As far as I'm aware, the only alternatives to the Aeros Face are using various mask accessories, the Lamia face, and certain CAST heads. Masks, of course, don't produce the same effect (if you're even willing to use a mask or give up the accessory slot for one in the first place), the Lamia face has a distinctly different use (it leans much more into robotic than humanoid), and unlike the previous 2, CAST heads don't allow you to, well, combine themselves with other CAST heads (or hairstyles). For comparison, the Beast Face is another item very similar to the Aeros Face, and it was in fresh finds for (160?) SG. The gap in cost between these two items is immense, for no real reason.

Being forced to scratch 80 times for what should honestly be a basic capability is plainly absurd. Being pushed to the 80 reward slot by mostly filler items is the salt in the wound.

@hee-ho said in Im sorry but what is this:

What hurts the most for me is the aeros face & content face set which jumped from 20 scratches from the persona scratch/earth defenders to 80/90 now which is ~4x the amount of scratches you need to do to get it from last time.

No, what hurts the most is the sheer fact that they're bonus rewards in the first place.

Bonus rewards, at best, should have been things like SG or free choice tickets. The Aeros Face hurts especially due to the lack of alternatives (which by itself is extremely questionable given that out of >70 female CAST sets only two of them got "CAST themed" faces to begin with) and is the equivalence of them spitting in the face of all female cast players.

If you look at the past Throwback collections they all had similar pull rewards; all of them have no tickets, and it's nothing new so it makes sense. It's just for people who really want to get something that isn't in circulation anymore or don't want to pay lots of meseta for, hahaha... My thoughts is, I'm probably skipping this scratch unless one of my alliance members or friends wants something xD to trade for or buy...

Throwback 1: https://pso2.com/news/scratch-tickets/throwbackcollection

Throwback 2: https://pso2.com/news/scratch-tickets/throwbackcollectionII

The past Throwbacks' scratch bonuses don't have any items on the level of face variants (especially Aeros, which I previously explained the importance of). Even if they did, or you could find some example, precedent isn't really a valid excuse for this kind of thing. I'm not sure if that's what you were talking about, though.

I said it before and ill say it again. This campaign rotation and AC scratch just screams lazy af.

I’m curious about the face variations bonus prize, like I see Phaleg’s face but it says it’s a face set, what do we even get? Are they customizable faces? I find it strange.

Happy to see Forge (ba), never bought it because the price climbed too high for me to bother so this is nice. I see Siren Wings and Bubblegum are there as well, too bad I just bought them last week. I own everything else so I’m not really interested.

I only care about bonuses for good emotes like Quna dances or angel/devil themes. A greeting is just kind of lame for a high cost prize emote, no thanks.

@Milk said in Im sorry but what is this:

I’m curious about the face variations bonus prize, like I see Phaleg’s face but it says it’s a face set, what do we even get? Are they customizable faces? I find it strange.

It's a set because it includes both the Male and Female version of the Content Face.

Yep, it's definitely underwhelming to say the least.

@AndrlCh said in Im sorry but what is this:

@Milk said in Im sorry but what is this:

It's a set because it includes both the Male and Female version of the Content Face.

Oh, that’s disappointing. I’m going to skip this scratch, then. Thanks for clarifying.

Getting the 100 count scratch bonus is +$240 for me.

I don't know who the F at Sega was like "We need to make the scratch bonus 3 full priced games" but that's pretty bad. Esp considering the highest 2 items were 20 scratch bonus items in past scratches, and scratch bonuses are the only way to get them.

I think sega realized that people will put a ton money into throwback stuff. Its kind of weird most of it is makeup. Isn't most of the bonus rewards, bonus rewards for their own scratches? I don't also get why it goes all the way to 100. Honestly I would have it go to 50 and then every 5 after that.

But.. Yeah the rewards feel so hot garbage tbh.

ecfb7557-3156-482c-921d-ae50d3f99b81-image.png

This was the last throwback. Right?

EDIT: Honestly, I think sega decided that bonus rewards arent that big of a deal anymore when it comes to throwback scratches. The whole throwback 3 collection looks boring to me, so that could just be me thinking about myself.

Yeahhhhh no. I saw Aeros face and was almost considering scratching for it... then I saw how many scratches it required ($160 worth? What the hell??) and noped right out. Not gonna scratch this one at all now.