Game bugging out

Any idea what it could be? So basically doing the Vega daily quest sometimes my damage will bug out and I won't take any damage or deal any damage and I won't be able to switch weapons. Also if I try to enter a ridroid while this is happening my character will be unable to move unless I exit the game. Is this a connection issue, maybe a level issue, or is this just all on me?

@NotWhoUThink said in Game bugging out:

Any idea what it could be? So basically doing the Vega daily quest sometimes my damage will bug out and I won't take any damage or deal any damage and I won't be able to switch weapons. Also if I try to enter a ridroid while this is happening my character will be unable to move unless I exit the game. Is this a connection issue, maybe a level issue, or is this just all on me?

Sounds like a connection issue. Check your connection and see if you are in a good network environment while playing the game.

@NotWhoUThink It's a network/connection issue, most likely if you wait some time when that happens, the connection may either return and you'll suddenly see alot of damage numbers in a row, or it won't and you'll get a disconnected from server error.