SHIP-02 IS HAVING A SHIP PHOTOSHOOT! ALL RESIDENTS ON SHIP 02 CAN JOIN! WE ARE ON BLOCK01!

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

We're playing around with new shaders and we're waiting for more people to show up. We will begin at 1PM EST cause that's when a majority of us will come and it will continue until 9PM EST.

I have no clue how to hide UI! Waiting for my expert friend to show up with their shaders currently. = 3=

alt text

Our shader person is finally here! = w= alt text

CTRL+PRNTSCRN will take a screenshot without the UI, though there is no indication in-game to show it.

If you want to hide the UI in-game, simply type the command "/uioff" in chat; you can control the amount of time that the UI is hidden by adding the amount of seconds onto the chat command, from 0 to 600 seconds (example, to hide it for 2 minutes you would type "/uioff 120").

@AndrlCh said in SHIP-02 IS HAVING A SHIP PHOTOSHOOT! ALL RESIDENTS ON SHIP 02 CAN JOIN! WE ARE ON BLOCK01!:

CTRL+PRNTSCRN will take a screenshot without the UI, though there is no indication in-game to show it.

If you want to hide the UI in-game, simply type the command "/uioff" in chat; you can control the amount of time that the UI is hidden by adding the amount of seconds onto the chat command, from 0 to 600 seconds (example, to hide it for 2 minutes you would type "/uioff 120").

Thanks but our photoshoot shaders person showed up lol!

alt text

Here are some solo and duo photos from others who couldn't make it.

alt text

alt text

alt text

We are hosting the photo ops again from 7PM-9PM EST! ;>

Aww so many cute Nei hairstyles! I didn’t think that hair could look like that, they did a wonderful job.

@Milk said in SHIP-02 IS HAVING A SHIP PHOTOSHOOT! ALL RESIDENTS ON SHIP 02 CAN JOIN! WE ARE ON BLOCK01!:

Aww so many cute Nei hairstyles! I didn’t think that hair could look like that, they did a wonderful job.

Indeed they did. o -o

We should all take one together when New Genesis comes out! = 3=

AS A COMMUNITY IN SHIP 02! HOHOHOHO! O 3O

@Zarozian

Sure!

Heh at least we have a community unlike a certain ship filled with nothing but sex offenders and pedos right below Ship-02! = 3=