Any one else having issues with mulitple purchasing AC (MS Store / X-Box App)

Is anyone else havin trouble purchasing AC (MS Store / Xbox App) for example, I successfully purchased AC this morning, went to purchase more and I keep getting this mesage:

Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.

2021/02/28 - 03:32:31 UTC

I have never had issues with buying AC more than 1 time, Did a # of purchases limit get put in place by SEGA ( I Purchased a game in the X-Box app to test if it's my bank card, and that went through no problem, so I know it is not my bank card.)

Have you checked email/text/etc for notifications from your bank?

Not saying your card itself is the issue, but plenty of places will block charges to cards which they see as suspicious, and buying virtual currency multiple times in a day (especially if you haven't done it in that game before) might be a red flag situation that they would prevent, because of how easy it is to use virtual currency to launder funds with stolen CCs. You might have to clear it with your bank / confirm that it was you buying it, or something.

So not sure how much help this will be to you as I’m a Steam player but I get this error sometimes too if I do multiple transactions. I usually just wait a few minutes and try again.

@Akonyl i'm having the same problem too, but i already bought ac multiple times on this game.

bizarre thing is that i can buy anything with my card at my store, but not anything on the MS store.

i'm starting to suspect that this is actually a problem on Microsoft's end.