Add a votekicking or something for people AFK-ing in UQs, specially UH

@BloodyKyona While I agree with you completely about undergeared people have no place in UH, PSO2 just caters towards casuals too much. Doubtful that will ever happen.

@VoreTechz said in Add a votekicking or something for people AFK-ing in UQs, specially UH:

@Toy-0 There is little point to having a vote to kick option since there is no matchmaking to fill that slot. You just hurt the group further by removing them. If they come back they will still be useful. Sometimes life happens mid UQ. It sucks but it's understandable. DPS does not really matter against bosses. There is no real time gates that would cause a fail state. Maybe a little death, but there is no penalty for that so who cares? PSO2 is super casual and easy mode. When was the last time you had a group fail state and get no loot? lol

Well I did have a run so horrifically bad that we ran out of time, gotta admire everyone who stuck it out though. You can carry 1-2 people, you can’t carry over half. Luckily that’s not the norm but I still regularly miss out on multiple runs because it simply took too long. Bye bye loot. 😞

@AiC-L said in Add a votekicking or something for people AFK-ing in UQs, specially UH:

@Cakewalk said in Add a votekicking or something for people AFK-ing in UQs, specially UH:

@AiC-L said in Add a votekicking or something for people AFK-ing in UQs, specially UH:

@BloodyKyona So what are Summoners supposed to do then? Their endgame weapon is a 14*. Soaring Blades users are also in a similar situation where the Jupiter Tullus is the best weapon up until they get access to their S5, and new players don't get a free Rivalate key/weapon for it. Gear gating doesn't work when you have ridiculous outliers like that.

Even Millionare weapons from the collection folders are 15*...

And they're much weaker than the ones I listed. Those two 14* are stupidly OP outliers. You would never want to switch off Jupiter Tullus until you can reproduce its potential via Rivalate/Klauz SBs because they're an absolutely ridiculous damage boost to every PA. It's an extra attack with 250%/350% modifier on JT depending on if it's Redux or not, and 200% on the S5. Rykros Staff shoots out a 2000%/2500% modifier Megid with every PA while in Alter Ego. Slightly more situational, but you want it on whenever the reqs are met. It's also not reproduced in any other form so Su carries it around forever.

Adding to that the Spread Needle is a ridiculous 400-500% bonus normal damage (aoe) depending on range (also the S5 doesnt really improve it either as its bonus damage is only 200-250%, which is a shame). It doesnt apply every shot but it triggers often. However its probably not quite as significant compared to JT or Rykros and a bit more situational as its normal/aoe rather than PA based.