A guide on how to create a perfectly augmented unit

WORK IN PROGRESS!!!!!!

Warning: potential spoilers

Or close to perfect!!!! With a certain urgent quest coming probably soon (and therefore the final augment necessary to make guardian soul), it's time to make this. This guide assumes you know how to augment and augment transfer! Also this is a very costly process in terms of Meseta, Augment Transfer Passes, and Excubes!!!!

Some tools to potentially help you with augmenting:

http://arks-layer.com/abilitysim/na/

https://malulleybovo.github.io/PSO2AffixingAssistant/

-Augment Overview:

So our goal is to make a 13 star unit with 8 of these augments (I'm listing more than 8, all depends on your preference)

• Guardian Soul, Astral Soul, Crack V, Veteran's Resolve V, Might VI, Precision VI, Casting VI, Mark anything, Mana Reverie, Aether Factor, Absolute Glare, Grand anything, and either a S6, S7, or S8 depending on your unit type.

So what do each of these augments do, and where do you get them? You can assume you can buy these items from personal shops, unless I say otherwise!

Guardian Soul:

• What it does: +70 to all stats, +70hp, +7pp
  • Where to get: Combine Astral Soul, Aether Factor, Mana Reverie, Absolute Glare

Astral Soul:

• What it does: +35 to all stats, +35 hp, +5pp
  • Where to get: Combine 4 Soul Catalysts and a Soul of darkness. Can be transferred with soul receptor from the unique and rising badge 5 shops. Also a add Astral Soul capsule you can buy for 120 mission badges (very limited in the add augment case)

Crack V:

• What it does: +30 offensive stats, +50 defensive stats, +50hp, + 2pp
  • Where to get: Combine 3 Crack IVs. (can combine 2 and 3 Crack Vs for the purpose of moving the augment to another item). Crack I, II, III drop in a variety of quests. More commonly found in Extreme training Risk Realm, and the trigger version of the SPECIAL BREAKTHROUGH TRAINING: EPISODE 6 limited quest. Also can get in the ship infiltration ultimate quest!

Veteran's Resolve V:

• What it does: +30 all stats, +30 hp, +5pp
  • Where to get: Combine 3 Veteran's Resolve IVs ( can combine 2 and 3 Veteran's Resolve Vs for the purpose of moving the augment to another item). Drops best from Extreme training Risk Realm (veteran's resolve I, II, and III drop). Also can obtain from XH Abductions and titles from abductions.

Might VI:

• What it does: +45 Mel
  • Where to get: Riverate back unit's augment factor (other ways to get, but by far the easiest in my opinion)

Precision VI:

• What it does: +45 Rng
  • Where to get: Riverate arm unit's augment factor (other ways to get, but by far the easiest in my opinion)

Casting VI:

• What it does: +45 Tec
  • Where to get: Riverate leg unit's augment factor (other ways to get, but by far the easiest in my opinion)

Mark anything:

• What they do: I'll use Mark courage as a example, +40 all atk, +5pp
  • Where to get: Add augment capsules from the Star Gem support scratch only (which hasn't occurred/don't know when it will occur).

Mana Reverie:

• What it does: +50 all atk, +20 hp, +4pp
  • Where to get: Combine 4 reverie catalysts and a omega memoria augment. Can be transferred with reverie receptor from the unique and rising badge 5 shops. Also a add mana reverie capsule you can buy for 120 mission badges (very limited in the add augment case)

Aether Factor:

• What it does: +30 stats, +10 hp, +6pp
  • Where to get: Combine 4 factor catalysts and a aether soul augment. Can be transferred with factor receptor from the unique and rising badge 5 shops. Also a add aether factor capsule you can buy for 120 mission badges (very limited in the add augment case)

Absolute Glare:

• What it does: +40 stats, +30 hp, +3pp
  • Where to get: Combine 4 glare catalysts and a photoner catalyst augment.

Grand Anything:

• What it does: I'll use Grand P as a example, +60 Mel, +20 hp, +5pp. Grand S, Grand T, Grand hp, and Grand pp exist too.
  • Where to get: AC scratch only

S abilities:

-Actual Affixing and planning:

So our goal is to affix any unit with 3 to 4 oh these high power augments (that don't actually have capsules for them). And then use augment transfer to add the rest with add augment capsules!!

So, this guide is going to explain how to make a unit with 4 high power augments, and end up with a 8 slot unit. The 4 high power augment goal for this guide is, Guardian Soul, Crack V, Veteran's Resolve V, Might VI. Swap Might VI with precision VI or Casting VI to your needs! You're gonna need some augment aids and augment insurance 4s! I'll just note the actual BEST are Guardian Soul, Crack V, Veteran's Resolve V, and Absolute Glare, but getting absolute glare into this is probably way more expensive!

-Step 1, making our 6 units to make our high power unit:

• Guardian Soul: How are we going to get it? Buy (or make) Astral Soul unit with 3 or 4 augments on it. Buy (or make) a Aether Factor unit with 3 or 4 slots (preferably 4). Buy (or make) a unit with mana reverie on it). Buy (or make a unit with Absolute Glare on it. Now, create guardian soul. This is item 1.

• Soul Receptor: Buy a Soul Receptor unit in the Rising badge shop.

• Obtain a Riverate unit that has the augment factor you want (back for might vi, arm for precision vi, leg for casting vi). Grind it to 10. Make sure it's at least 3 or 4 slots (preferably at least 4).

• Obtain 36 veteran's resolve Is (or just 9 veteran resolve IIIs). Remember 3 or 4 slots. 2 Is = II. 2 II = III. 3 IIIs = IV. 3 IV = V. Don't make the unit yet!

• Obtain 36 Crack Is (or just 9 Crack IIIs). Remember 3 or 4 slots. 2 Is = II. 2 II = III. 3 IIIs = IV. 3 IV = V. Don't make the unit yet!

• Now, we want 3 units with both Crack IV AND Veteran's Resolve IV on them! To create a unit with both of these, use 3 veteran's resolve IIIs and 3 crack IIIs. DON'T FORGET to use augment insurance 4s and at least a augment aid +40% every attempt. Looks like this:

pso2crackvet.jpg

Now that you have 3 Crack IV with veteran's resolve IV units....

Step 2, making our high power unit:

-Using augment transfer to make our 8 slot unit:

• What you need: The high power augment unit we just made, 140 augment transfer passes, add augment mana R, and augment aether F, add augment grand P (or whatever is your preference), any 5 slot unit, any 6 slot unit, a 8 slot 13* unit of your choice with any S ability on it.

• More on the 13* 8 slot unit: Unfortunately this practically requires Dudu week giving +10% to your chances to actually make a 8 slot unit of any kind. When you actually have one I suggest either a Trailblazer unit, or a Klauz unit.

Let's upslot our augments with affix transfer now!

• Go to dudu and select affix transfer! Get any 5 slot unit as the base. Use the high power unit you made as fodder. When it asks for a add augment item select add augment Grand P (or whatever your preference for grand). Select the now 5 available augments.

• Go to dudu and select affix transfer. Get any 6 slot unit as the base. Use your now 5 slot high power unit as fodder. When it asks for a add augment item select Add augment Aether F. Now select the 6 augments available on the list.

• Go to dudu one final time and select affix transfer. Get your 8 slot 13* unit that has a S abilitiy as the base. Use your now 5 slot high power unit as fodder. When it asks for a add augment item select Add augment Mana R. Now select the 8 augments available on the list.

Congrats, you now have a 8 slot 13* unit with some of the best augment sin the entire game!!!! I tried to format this the best I could!! There are some video guides that tackle this on youtube, but I personally never seen a written one. I hope this helped someone! Enjoy! Let me know if you have any questions or any suggestions to make the guide better!

Just want to add here can do this starting March 16th!!!! March 31st you will have a easier time doing this (with the 20% dudu boost week).

yeah im doing that but not using the vetresolve

Absolute Glare is extremely priced rn also

Also the Absolute glare stuff is quite confusing too

So i already have a Grand Precision on my 3 units i guess i can keep those on the Ability transfers upslot ?

@Falador-de-bosta said in A guide on how to create a perfectly augmented unit:

So i already have a Grand Precision on my 3 units i guess i can keep those on the Ability transfers upslot ?

Well you can keep with augment transfer, but you can only use capsule items while upslotting with augment transfer if I understand your question.