New Players Joining PSO2 New Genesis Should Join Ship-02!

After visiting all the other ships, I have to say that Ship-02 is still the most active one who actively engages with it's new players offering them help and having a lot of discussions about NGS and about PSO2 lore and story in the gate area and in the cafe area sometimes in some blocks.

I think new players looking to join PSO2 after the New Genesis update will have a far better experience in Ship-02 when it does come out. The large influx of new players will help strengthen and build on top of this already strong community!

As such I have made it my mission to advertise Ship-02 everywhere which may seem pretty annoying! In YouTube comments of PSO2 New Genesis videos, in different PSO2 related Discords, on the PSO2 Twitter, and on all PSO2 forums so that when some new player Googles: "Which Server Should New Players Join For PSO2 New Genesis?" Ship-02 will be the first result that they find! ;D

alt text Now I will resort to dirty tactics using cute Gura pics to bait you to join! I know your weaknesses for I am your king! Why would you not want to join your king in PSO2 Ship-02?!

All of the ships will see an influx of players, with Ship 4 likely getting the "Recommended" flag to new players, like it does now.

@Rager said in New Players Joining PSO2 New Genesis Should Join Ship-02!:

All of the ships will see an influx of players, with Ship 4 likely getting the "Recommended" flag to new players, like it does now.

Not if I can do something about that. = w=