WHICH SERVER SHOULD NEW PLAYERS JOIN FOR PSO2 NEW GENESIS? SHIP-02 FOR WHEN NEW GENESIS COMES OUT! BRING EVERYONE YOU KNOW! ;D

Good god, some of those horror stories are pretty bad. Block 34 on ship 3 has some degeneracy, but even that block doesn't harass players, or spam things. Only time pervy SA's are displayed, are when it's the topic of a conversation everyone is fine with. I've seen it in passing, as I always get thrown into that block after doing Urgents for some reason. Point is, good god Ship 4 sounds awful @Milk

Also Craig mentioned the EX cubes, and while I could see other players using that for grinder fodder for meseta, I used the EX cubes to fix all of my mags. I now have three pure dex mags. Working on a melee one for my Hunter/Etoile.

@Anarchy-Marine said in WHICH SERVER SHOULD NEW PLAYERS JOIN FOR PSO2 NEW GENESIS? SHIP-02 FOR WHEN NEW GENESIS COMES OUT! BRING EVERYONE YOU KNOW! ;D:

Point is, good god Ship 4 sounds awful @Milk

It is and I wish I had something actually nice to say about it. I didn’t used to feel this bothered but my ship has just plain gotten worse.

@Milk It's possible those are players shunned by the other three ships. I only met one person that was off, and had "my lady" vibes, and was obviously trying to hit on my characters, but the dude wasn't half as bad as what you described. Then again, I hit him with the "I'm a boy" SA, and he kind of left me alone.

@Anarchy-Marine said in WHICH SERVER SHOULD NEW PLAYERS JOIN FOR PSO2 NEW GENESIS? SHIP-02 FOR WHEN NEW GENESIS COMES OUT! BRING EVERYONE YOU KNOW! ;D:

@Milk It's possible those are players shunned by the other three ships. I only met one person that was off, and had "my lady" vibes, and was obviously trying to hit on my characters, but the dude wasn't half as bad as what you described. Then again, I hit him with the "I'm a boy" SA, and he kind of left me alone.

I should just say I’m a boy...

I literally had some guy with strong “m’lady” vibes say “staaaaaaaaaareeeee” and then go on about wanting to kidnap my character...? It was just freaking weird, like I don’t want to run into this person irl weird.

@Milk Yeah, some people are into strange RP's, made even stranger by being forced into a lockdown situation because of the pandemic. Being cooped up in one place for too long is unhealthy, is bad for everyone, and given recent events, it shows.

@Milk said in WHICH SERVER SHOULD NEW PLAYERS JOIN FOR PSO2 NEW GENESIS? SHIP-02 FOR WHEN NEW GENESIS COMES OUT! BRING EVERYONE YOU KNOW! ;D:

I literally had some guy with strong “m’lady” vibes say “staaaaaaaaaareeeee” and then go on about wanting to kidnap my character...? It was just freaking weird, like I don’t want to run into this person irl weird.

Maybe I'm just lucky but I've literally never had anything like that happen to me despite 3/4 of my characters being female. Something like that only happens when I hang out with Luther (on ship 4) and even then it's more of a "we're both in character" sort of thing or when I say to Luther as one of the Gemini twins "Don't make me eat you again." kind of thing.

@Anarchy-Marine Just here speaking the truth sweetheart 🙂

@NotWhoUThink said in WHICH SERVER SHOULD NEW PLAYERS JOIN FOR PSO2 NEW GENESIS? SHIP-02 FOR WHEN NEW GENESIS COMES OUT! BRING EVERYONE YOU KNOW! ;D:

@Milk said in WHICH SERVER SHOULD NEW PLAYERS JOIN FOR PSO2 NEW GENESIS? SHIP-02 FOR WHEN NEW GENESIS COMES OUT! BRING EVERYONE YOU KNOW! ;D:

Maybe I'm just lucky but I've literally never had anything like that happen to me despite 3/4 of my characters being female. Something like that only happens when I hang out with Luther (on ship 4) and even then it's more of a "we're both in character" sort of thing or when I say to Luther as one of the Gemini twins "Don't make me eat you again." kind of thing.

It’s weird! I don’t dress my main character in lewd clothes so maybe they can detect I’m a girl or something? In other games when I use a female character in revealing outfits nobody ever bothers me, yet when I make a character modest it attracts creeps.

So ok since you’re from ship 4 too maybe you’ve seen at least the players who have weird like otaku pride or something. Do you remember an alliance called Waifu Hunters(or something like that) scouting girl characters for some waifu clan? I got scouted when I first joined the game and these guys were really, really obnoxious at concerts. I haven’t seen anything from them in months but that was my first experience in ship 4.

And this month(before I finally had enough) I was by myself in a block with just two friends talking to each other, no big deal, I never find a completely empty block so it seemed chill. These guys were saying all sorts of cutsie anime dweeb talk at me and I told them I don’t know what they’re talking about, sorry. I got schooled in the lobby on what a waifu is and then hit on that my character is a waifu. What the hell.

Do you run into these people even if they don’t directly hit on you? I find them so off putting and creepy. I turned off SA again after players were doing the Quna “free milk” SA at me, and some other weird ones.

I don’t want to hate our ship but it makes me so mad! The only time I can stand in the lobby is with my husband, that’s just stupid.

@NotWhoUThink said in WHICH SERVER SHOULD NEW PLAYERS JOIN FOR PSO2 NEW GENESIS? SHIP-02 FOR WHEN NEW GENESIS COMES OUT! BRING EVERYONE YOU KNOW! ;D:

It’s weird! I don’t dress my main character in lewd clothes so maybe they can detect I’m a girl or something? In other games when I use a female character in revealing outfits nobody ever bothers me, yet when I make a character modest it attracts creeps.

So ok since you’re from ship 4 too maybe you’ve seen at least the players who have weird like otaku pride or something. Do you remember an alliance called Waifu Hunters(or something like that) scouting girl characters for some waifu clan? I got scouted when I first joined the game and these guys were really, really obnoxious at concerts. I haven’t seen anything from them in months but that was my first experience in ship 4.

And this month(before I finally had enough) I was by myself in a block with just two friends talking to each other, no big deal, I never find a completely empty block so it seemed chill. These guys were saying all sorts of cutsie anime dweeb talk at me and I told them I don’t know what they’re talking about, sorry. I got schooled in the lobby on what a waifu is and then hit on that my character is a waifu. What the hell.

Do you run into these people even if they don’t directly hit on you? I find them so off putting and creepy. I turned off SA again after players were doing the Quna “free milk” SA at me, and some other weird ones.

I don’t want to hate our ship but it makes me so mad! The only time I can stand in the lobby is with my husband, that’s just stupid.

My characters don't dress lewd either, literally the most skin you'd see on my character on a regular basis only exposes the shoulders and that's it. As far as the Waifu Hunters I think I vaguely remember them, they definitely didn't have a very large presence though. I do run into those kind of people occasionally but that's more of a once in a blue moon sort of thing though I assume they're probably children or a manchild. I also turn off my symbols but only during concerts cause they get annoying real fast, especially the nude SA's which clearly break the TOS. They can get pretty though, I agree on that front.

My characters don't dress lewd either, literally the most skin you'd see on my character on a regular basis only exposes the shoulders and that's it. As far as the Waifu Hunters I think I vaguely remember them, they definitely didn't have a very large presence though. I do run into those kind of people occasionally but that's more of a once in a blue moon sort of thing though I assume they're probably children or a manchild. I also turn off my symbols but only during concerts cause they get annoying real fast, especially the nude SA's which clearly break the TOS. They can get pretty though, I agree on that front.

It’s like the less skin = most likely irl girl to them. My husband has some female characters and creeps hit on on one of them, too...the one covered from the neck down! I have a tall, buxom alt that wears more risqué clothing than good old Milk and that character never has been bothered like Milk has, at most people awkwardly circle her a bit but never SA or outright harassment. I really think if they see a female character in a bikini or something they assume it’s another male player just lewding their character.

I’m glad their presence never took over the whole ship because when I joined they were everywhere when I joined.

You’re probably right that they’re either children or manchildren, they just act like they’ve never spoken to another human being before but in the worst way.

I’m sad I turned off SA because I really love the bird screaming “lalalalalala” one people use during the second half of the Quna concert.

It’s like the less skin = most likely irl girl to them. My husband has some female characters and creeps hit on on one of them, too...the one covered from the neck down! I have a tall, buxom alt that wears more risqué clothing than good old Milk and that character never has been bothered like Milk has, at most people awkwardly circle her a bit but never SA or outright harassment. I really think if they see a female character in a bikini or something they assume it’s another male player just lewding their character.

I’m glad their presence never took over the whole ship because when I joined they were everywhere when I joined.

You’re probably right that they’re either children or manchildren, they just act like they’ve never spoken to another human being before but in the worst way.

I’m sad I turned off SA because I really love the bird screaming “lalalalalala” one people use during the second half of the Quna concert.

I can definitely see the logic in less skin shown = most likely irl girl as I too think like that because of how most female outfits in the game are overly sexualized, edgy, or both which shows that the game is likely targeted towards males from ages 20-25 meaning most of the gamers playing this game are males. So it's definitely much easier to see that a more lewd looking character is likely a dude because of the target audience.

I think I joined a week after the PC release and yeah I do remember seeing a few of them. Luckily it seems like they aren't active or at least as active as before but creeps like that do still exist unfortunately.

I'm pretty sure children and manchildren act like that because there aren't really consequences to their actions because of the anonymity of the internet protects them.

I was gonna read through this forum but, the first few posts just make me feel like youre trying waaaaayy too hard to make ship 02 the trend. Could just let people go wherever they want.

@Lwyu said in WHICH SERVER SHOULD NEW PLAYERS JOIN FOR PSO2 NEW GENESIS? SHIP-02 FOR WHEN NEW GENESIS COMES OUT! BRING EVERYONE YOU KNOW! ;D:

I was gonna read through this forum but, the first few posts just make me feel like youre trying waaaaayy too hard to make ship 02 the trend. Could just let people go wherever they want.

You gotta go above and beyond when it comes to marketing your server! >:O

I can definitely see the logic in less skin shown = most likely irl girl as I too think like that because of how most female outfits in the game are overly sexualized, edgy, or both which shows that the game is likely targeted towards males from ages 20-25 meaning most of the gamers playing this game are males. So it's definitely much easier to see that a more lewd looking character is likely a dude because of the target audience.

I think I joined a week after the PC release and yeah I do remember seeing a few of them. Luckily it seems like they aren't active or at least as active as before but creeps like that do still exist unfortunately.

I'm pretty sure children and manchildren act like that because there aren't really consequences to their actions because of the anonymity of the internet protects them.

You know it’s funny because when I see girl character I just assume girl and my husband will go “everyone’s a dude”. I think this game’s cute art style and customization attracts female players but yeah it’s majority male. I know for me personally I prefer games with a cute style to it, like my lalafell in ffxiv or my lyn in b&s. I basically tried to make my lalafell here so it’s even more creepy people harass my main.

Wow you’ve been playing a long time! I joined the Steam release, smack dab in the middle of bikini season and creepville. It died down since then, I don’t usually see big groups of people like that now.

You’re probably right, but I get a bad feeling if they had more courage they would bother people irl as well. Maybe it’s a good thing it’s just the internet.