WHICH SERVER SHOULD NEW PLAYERS JOIN FOR PSO2 NEW GENESIS? SHIP-02 FOR WHEN NEW GENESIS COMES OUT! BRING EVERYONE YOU KNOW! ;D

SHIP-02 SHIP-02 SHIP-02 SHIP-02 SHIP-02 SHIP-02 SHIP-02 SHIP-02 SHIP-02 SHIP-02 SHIP-02 SHIP-02

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

After visiting all the other ships, I have to say that SHIP-02 is still the most active one who actively engages with it's new players offering them help and having a lot of discussions about NGS and about PSO2 lore and story in the gate area and in the cafe area sometimes in some blocks. alt text

I think new players looking to join PSO2 after the New Genesis update will have a far better experience in Ship-02 when it does come out. The large influx of new players will help strengthen and build on top of this already strong community! alt text

As such I have made it my mission to advertise Ship-02 everywhere which may seem pretty annoying! In YouTube comments of PSO2 New Genesis videos, in different PSO2 related Discords, on the PSO2 Twitter, and on all PSO2 forums so that when some new player Googles: "Which Server Should New Players Join For PSO2 New Genesis?" Ship-02 will be the first result that they find! ;D alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

I guarantee you that you will not find a stronger community anywhere else! Especially those with good taste who take excellent photos! ;D

alt text Now I will resort to dirty tactics using cute Gura pics to bait you to join! I know your weaknesses for I am your king! Why would you not want to join your king in PSO2 Ship-02?!

Has it even been confirmed that NGS is ship dependent? From my perspective there seems to be no reason to not make NGS a "multiship "block"" as you can't transfer meseta / sell base PSO2 stuff on there anyway.

@Ryoga said in WHICH SERVER SHOULD NEW PLAYERS JOIN FOR PSO2 NEW GENESIS? SHIP-02 FOR WHEN NEW GENESIS COMES OUT! BRING EVERYONE YOU KNOW! ;D:

Has it even been confirmed that NGS is ship dependent? From my perspective there seems to be no reason to not make NGS a "multiship "block"" as you can't transfer meseta / sell base PSO2 stuff on there anyway.

I have already prepared for the fact that it is. if it isn't Ship-dependent then my efforts will be in vain. o -o

However, based on all the NGS livestreams I have seen and streamers I have asked it seems to be Ship-dependent.

Ship 1 deserves just as much love too...

Also I'm more particular for holostars which also deserves alot of love too. 😢

I find it more likely you scare people away from Ship2 with this.

I do think ship 2 is the best fit for new players due to how popular it is and it’s not just alliances. The economy used to be a lot more expensive but it’s leveled out a bit that new players can still buy nice things. Being an older ship, there’s easier access to older cosmetics as well.

However, ship 3 has a slightly smaller population but very warm, inviting atmosphere. Economy-wise usually great prices but usually missing older cosmetics.

Ship 1 has the best prices but the community at first glance had more crude humor, similar to ship 4 which just isn’t my cup of tea. It’s a great ship to shop in, though!

Ship 4 avoid avoid avoid. Economy is plain screwed. Newest ship so no access to older cosmetics(or paying literally 10x as much for them), crude humor like ship 1, not enough people. Even newest scratch items the prices are usually higher than any other ship. I have to shop on other ships, even ship 2, to save on meseta!

@Velveteer said in WHICH SERVER SHOULD NEW PLAYERS JOIN FOR PSO2 NEW GENESIS? SHIP-02 FOR WHEN NEW GENESIS COMES OUT! BRING EVERYONE YOU KNOW! ;D:

Ship 1 deserves just as much love too...

Also I'm more particular for holostars which also deserves alot of love too. 😢

Ship-01 is where the traitors who took an oath to be with us on Ship-02 went! ;D

@Misuran said in WHICH SERVER SHOULD NEW PLAYERS JOIN FOR PSO2 NEW GENESIS? SHIP-02 FOR WHEN NEW GENESIS COMES OUT! BRING EVERYONE YOU KNOW! ;D:

I find it more likely you scare people away from Ship2 with this.

NATURAL SELECTION! O 3O

Cause they chose to join a dead community instead of one that's alive! = w=

@Milk said in WHICH SERVER SHOULD NEW PLAYERS JOIN FOR PSO2 NEW GENESIS? SHIP-02 FOR WHEN NEW GENESIS COMES OUT! BRING EVERYONE YOU KNOW! ;D:

I do think ship 2 is the best fit for new players due to how popular it is and it’s not just alliances. The economy used to be a lot more expensive but it’s leveled out a bit that new players can still buy nice things. Being an older ship, there’s easier access to older cosmetics as well.

However, ship 3 has a slightly smaller population but very warm, inviting atmosphere. Economy-wise usually great prices but usually missing older cosmetics.

Ship 1 has the best prices but the community at first glance had more crude humor, similar to ship 4 which just isn’t my cup of tea. It’s a great ship to shop in, though!

Ship 4 avoid avoid avoid. Economy is plain screwed. Newest ship so no access to older cosmetics(or paying literally 10x as much for them), crude humor like ship 1, not enough people. Even newest scratch items the prices are usually higher than any other ship. I have to shop on other ships, even ship 2, to save on meseta!

Exactly Milky Milk! Prices on everything are so low right now! More people means better economy and better prices when there's more items and products on the market! O _O

SHIP 02's MARKET ECONOMY WILL BE THE STRONGEST IN THE LONG RUN! O 3O

alt text

I'm leaving ship-02 you're scaring me away

@Apocrypha said in WHICH SERVER SHOULD NEW PLAYERS JOIN FOR PSO2 NEW GENESIS? SHIP-02 FOR WHEN NEW GENESIS COMES OUT! BRING EVERYONE YOU KNOW! ;D:

I'm leaving ship-02 you're scaring me away

You're in my server you clown. o -o (1e6d77f3-cbdb-4133-aad7-2853b5f7ad2b-image.png

@Zarozian said in WHICH SERVER SHOULD NEW PLAYERS JOIN FOR PSO2 NEW GENESIS? SHIP-02 FOR WHEN NEW GENESIS COMES OUT! BRING EVERYONE YOU KNOW! ;D:

However, based on all the NGS livestreams I have seen and streamers I have asked it seems to be Ship-dependent.

"it seems?" That means they didn't actually make any concrete statement regarding this issue. Also, if ture that would mean they just wasted the perfect opportunity to get rid of that outdated system...

Ship 5 best ship.

Or instead, you could not do that, and let players make their own choices. When NGS drops, you are going to see the servers fill back up to capacity for a time, with many inactive players returning, and you are simply setting yourself, and others up for being locked out of the server via a queue. Not very bright from where I stand.

@Zarozian And this reply is not on topic, but in reference to that Gawr Gura photo.. It's freaking adorable.