I personally feel the 400% rare-drop ticket is a scam! False advertising!

Yes, it IS a scam. If you buy a consumable boost for more than maybe a quarter, you have been ripped off. And until everyone raises their standards and stops accepting the peanuts being given by corporations, this will never get better.

@RainGnyu said in I personally feel the 400% rare-drop ticket is a scam! False advertising!:

I am talking about money value are you guys clueless? I understand how it works but is it worth $10 bucks?

Don't bother. Gamers nowadays have abysmally low standards and accept every piece of drivel corporations churn out now. People don't know how to have proper standards anymore. I wouldn't complain except it affects my life greatly because these companies double down on this terrible crap and it kills MY enjoyment.

@Phill-N-Kills said in I personally feel the 400% rare-drop ticket is a scam! False advertising!:

@RainGnyu were you in ship 1 a day or two ago saying this stuff near the crowded pcs in the gate area (can't remember when or which block but it was pretty late)? I saw someone saying the same thing with the exact same wording your thread's named. Lol I was going to mention that earlier along with my other post but forgot before I went out to work

It was I.......spreading the word of my personal dissatisfaction.