I personally feel the 400% rare-drop ticket is a scam! False advertising!

But is it right to do? It maybe correct calculations but is it fair for the cost of real money? This is my point! Is it a fair value.

@RainGnyu The value is ultimately what you make of it. If you thought this drop rate is bad you have missed out on a lot of the content skipped over on the Japanese side where the drop rates (and the overall progression) was tied to much worse rates. Coming from the Japanese side I find this to be "in line" with what you would have expected from the game where it is a very hefty and dedicated grind of random drops that may bless or curse you with the option to make the grind slightly easier just by modifying the numbers by just a little bit more in your favor.

@RainGnyu said in I personally feel the 400% rare-drop ticket is a scam! False advertising!:

@Knight-Raime said in I personally feel the 400% rare-drop ticket is a scam! False advertising!:

Simple math and understanding how boosts stacks would've told you your chances. You were not scammed. You do not deserve everything for spending money.

Ive dropped well over $400 usd in the year alone. Rng is rng. If you're not willing to accept that you might not get what you're after then don't spend money.

True but is the improvement item misleading? Or are you just smart enough more so than others to notice the deception?

Is it fair for the price?

There's zero deception. The 400% boost does not mean the item now has a 400% chance to drop. It means whatever chance the item has to drop is increased by that much. Meaning if the drop you want is abysmally low like 1% the increase only bumps it to 4%.

And worth is dictated by the individual. I spent 51 mill for genshou tights because I think it's worth that much. Someone else might not.

Personally I wouldn't buy drop % increases with money because I don't care to farm something that hard. Having maxed daily boosts with an alliance boost premium boost and an always 75-100% triboost active is more than enough for me if I'm look for a drop of gear.

I am talking about money value are you guys clueless? I understand how it works but is it worth $10 bucks?

@RainGnyu said in I personally feel the 400% rare-drop ticket is a scam! False advertising!:

I am talking about money value are you guys clueless? I understand how it works but is it worth $10 bucks?

That is up to the person buying it. Some will think it is worth the price while others won't. Even if you don't think it is worth $10, someone else might. The price will never get changed unless it doesn't sell.

Wtb Sangamori the Possessed camo? For 180mil on ship 1 Block 42

I sell for 900mil if you're interested.

They absolutely do lie about rates. Anyone play before a month ago and remember how PQ and shop passes in fun lootboxes had the same % (they recently actually dropped the % of shop)? I literally got around 1 shop pass for every 70 PQ passes, usually 1 every 100k fun. I still have 300 PQ passes with the time maxed out from my time starting out during the closed beta and I don't have a single shop pass. That sort of thing very cleaely shows you

@ZENCHI said in I personally feel the 400% rare-drop ticket is a scam! False advertising!:

I sell for 900mil if you're interested.

Stop! You should be trying to improve my enjoyment not hinder it. Some people are just butts behind the screen thinking it funny. No since of community enjoyment responsibility.

That why I like NGS new taxation system! Best news ever. These Price gouging worms are getting a rude awakening!

Stop! You should be trying to improve my enjoyment not hinder it. Some people are just butts behind the screen thinking it funny. No since of community enjoyment responsibility.

That why I like NGS new taxation system! Best news ever. These Price gouging worms are getting a rude awakening!

NGS's 1st CBT had the same tax system of current PSO2 but instead of a 5% tax you have a 10%. The "seller will pay 10% of the selling price as a commission fee" could be interpreted as an upfront tax that you'll have to pay but it just seems like a mistranlation.

@Phill-N-Kills said in I personally feel the 400% rare-drop ticket is a scam! False advertising!:

They absolutely do lie about rates. Anyone play before a month ago and remember how PQ and shop passes in fun lootboxes had the same % (they recently actually dropped the % of shop)? I literally got around 1 shop pass for every 70 PQ passes, usually 1 every 100k fun. I still have 300 PQ passes with the time maxed out from my time starting out during the closed beta and I don't have a single shop pass. That sort of thing very cleaely shows you

That is just what you call bad luck. It happens. A percent value given is that percent for every item you get. When you have bad luck with something, it can seem like the chance is lower though. Also, when you have a lot of items available, the chance you actually have for what you want is lower due to probability. The percent values are NEVER a guarantee of getting said item have x draws without a pity system that guarantees a specific item after each draw with anything probability based. For one example of luck, you can get 5 of the exact same items with a low probability one time, but the next time you might get 0 of it. It is just luck of the draw. Sometimes you have good luck with stuff you want and sometimes you have bad luck. It does not means that values are skewed towards certain items it is just that you had bad luck

Luck is something you have no control over and the 400% makes me personally think that I do.

Wtb Sangamori the Possessed camo? For 210mil on ship 1 Block 42

@Ragnawind you mean to tell me you got both tickets at the same rate? Out of every single person i've spoken to, literally not figuratively, everyone had the exact same issue to varying degrees. Everyone in lobbies on block 1 throughout the game's existence, and everyone in the 3 alliances i've been in. It seems to me that you're playing damage control for a company that cares for your money above all else. If it's because of nostalgia, I don't get it having come from BB on the GC myself (albeit online wasn't there for me)

I understand how % based drops work, and i've been playing many games like this throughout my lifetime that have been both trustworthy about them, and many who have not. I also understand how most games "roll things" in their coding. There are various instances in which things don't add up in this game and it's more than just a translation/communication issue the game's normally plagued with. They stand to benefit monetarily if you simply cannot afford to (through excubes), or do not want to, roll forever on end for the ability to trade for 3 days. The only thing that matters to me in regards to this is that both had the exact same %, and literally not a single person ik of had anywhere near the same % drop. And to me, that means it's likely other facets of this game were treated the same, as the OP had worried about.

Thanks for the patronizing way of speaking to me though. Obviously everyone who plays this game is 5 or something and just doesn't get it, or you're just one of the many self conceded "above everyone else" players that won't stand for their precious to be as anything other than just pure gold

@RainGnyu were you in ship 1 a day or two ago saying this stuff near the crowded pcs in the gate area (can't remember when or which block but it was pretty late)? I saw someone saying the same thing with the exact same wording your thread's named. Lol I was going to mention that earlier along with my other post but forgot before I went out to work

Ty you Vazinha.......250mil! Ship 1 check out Vazinha goods!