I personally feel the 400% rare-drop ticket is a scam! False advertising!

Ok! I have been trying to get the Sangamori the Possessed camo for a while now. I have gotten all the available rare-drop buff you can possibly get. Still nothing and I truly feel the 400% ticket is nothing more than a scam! I feel if you spend money on the ticket you should get every item on that list! Especially on rainbow solo runs! I mean everything.

Is their a place to report what seems to be unacceptable exchange practices outside of Sega? I am a little upset about it all!

With Sangamori the Possessed camo or any camo from rainbow keys, I think the drop rate is abysmal. 400% won't help you. It's a "you gotto get lucky" drop, no amount of rdr will help you. Do some people get one? Yes. Will it be you specifically? Probably not. Rainbow keys even have some camos that don't and have never dropped elsewhere (they did on jp but we never had the quests).

I personally think the 400% rare-drop rate buyable ticket for AC should outright not exist, BUT if it has to, I'd say bump up the drop rate to say... 4000% to warrant the price (and I'm still not sure if this would actually help you). If you do do spend the money on a free game, in my opinion, yes you do deserve all the things as you said. As of now I do agree the 400% rdr ticket is a scam. I'd spend your AC on scratches instead, at least then you'd get items worth the meseta to actually outright buy your item.

Maybe if Sega hosts the Death, Destroyer of Worlds limited quest again, maybe that'll allow you to get your camo. You can still play the quest with triggers. The trigger host gets a 100% higher rdr, you'll need 3 other people though. There's a camo I want the Sorcerer Morus that ONLY drops from Rainbow keys period and we never have gotton the quest that normally drops it (drops from 2 limited quests we never got, Trial of the Epoch: Excluder and Special Breakthrough Training: Episode 5). Goes for 300m+ and that's when it's even listed! 😧

For the longest time I was thinking those that have said 400% ticket was a scam we’re just salty. I have never gotten anything worth the money I have spent on this improvement option. So is Sega cheating the community with false advertising? Their is just no way that I shouldn’t have gotten that specific camo!

Rain, I don't know what you're going after, but shiny pets are a 10% drop ratio.

Even with Valentine's Event boost alongside the Ultimate PSO2 Day boost on top of the 250% RDR, 8% Alliance Tree, and 150% Triboost...

Just getting one shiny pet was pure hell, I practically had to go for every run until a shiny did drop.

@MasterDarkwingz said in I personally feel the 400% rare-drop ticket is a scam! False advertising!:

Rain, I don't know what you're going after, but shiny pets are a 10% drop ratio.

Even with Valentine's Event boost alongside the Ultimate PSO2 Day boost on top of the 250% RDR, 8% Alliance Tree, and 150% Triboost...

Just getting one shiny pet was pure hell, I practically had to go for every run until a shiny did drop.

I feel like Sega is cheating me!!!! Feel like I am giving them free money!

I guess what I am saying is that it doesn’t feel like I am supporting the game but feels more like Sega is pickpocketing me!!!???

400% bonus won't do much when the base percentage of drop of a item is around 1%, so is not that is a scam is just that they won't do much when the chance of getting a specific item is pretty low.

@Jamesmor said in I personally feel the 400% rare-drop ticket is a scam! False advertising!:

400% bonus won't do much when the base percentage of drop of a item is around 1%, so is not that is a scam is just that they won't do much when the chance of getting a specific item is pretty low.

So it is a scam!

just think of the 400% rdr from ac shop is like when u watch commercial on tv n it tells u u'll get "better" result using this product.

@RainGnyu said in I personally feel the 400% rare-drop ticket is a scam! False advertising!:

Their is just no way that I shouldn’t have gotten that specific camo!

Fact check: There is plenty of way. That's how luck works.

It breaking my heart!

Simple math and understanding how boosts stacks would've told you your chances. You were not scammed. You do not deserve everything for spending money.

Ive dropped well over $400 usd in the year alone. Rng is rng. If you're not willing to accept that you might not get what you're after then don't spend money.

@Knight-Raime said in I personally feel the 400% rare-drop ticket is a scam! False advertising!:

Simple math and understanding how boosts stacks would've told you your chances. You were not scammed. You do not deserve everything for spending money.

Ive dropped well over $400 usd in the year alone. Rng is rng. If you're not willing to accept that you might not get what you're after then don't spend money.

True but is the improvement item misleading? Or are you just smart enough more so than others to notice the deception?

Is it fair for the price?

@RainGnyu said in I personally feel the 400% rare-drop ticket is a scam! False advertising!:

@Jamesmor said in I personally feel the 400% rare-drop ticket is a scam! False advertising!:

So it is a scam!

no is not, the boost is 4x the base drop of all drops so if a drop has 10% chance it will go to 40% but like I said if is close to 1% it only will go to 4% so if you only got the rare drop booster for 1 object that has a pretty low chance of drop then you wasted your money for only focusing in that object.

It definitely isn't a scam. The problem is abysmally low drop rates Most rare items have a drop rate of under 1% and that goes for a lot of items on a quest. Due to probability and amount of items, the drop rate is technically much lower than you would expect. For example, if an item has a drop rate of 0.4%, the 400% boost would only increase the drop rate to 1.6%. If there are say 16 items with that same drop rate, the chance of you actually getting the item you want would be close to around 0.1% with the boost and less than 0.01% without the boost.

In the end, it still works as intended and is basically no different than a gacha mobile game with low drop rates.