CAN'T LAUNCH GAME!

For the life of me I can't launch the game. I've tried to uninstall and reinstall the game. I've also downloaded the game on Epic and same issue refuses to launch. I do not understand how in gods name anybody is actually playing this game for the love the of all that is holy can someone please help me figure this out? I've tried granting admin permissions however I don't know what I'm actually giving it to so it ends up being a wasted effort. If anybody has an actual solution please respond.

if you are seeing error 7 the solution is pretty simple run Epic Launcher with administrator permission, most people having this issue is related to Epic Launcher restrains the permissions of the games to the same level of the launcher and that causes a conflict with Game Guard that requires Kernel access.

The best solution is to use the PSO2 Tweaker. It is 3rd party, bu it isn't in violation of the ToS or anything.

@Jamesmor No I was getting error LS-0013 but I assume it's the same thing. I have also tried giving the Epic Store app admin permissions but that didn't work...unless I did it incorrectly which is possible however unliekly.

@ZephyrBlaze1 said in CAN'T LAUNCH GAME!:

@Jamesmor No I was getting error LS-0013 but I assume it's the same thing. I have also tried giving the Epic Store app admin permissions but that didn't work...unless I did it incorrectly which is possible however unliekly.

LS-0013 means the launcher needs admin access. To do this, just find the launcher in your start menu (it is best to also drag it to the right side out of the vertical menu and drop a copy there), rightclick it, highlight more, then select Run as Administrator. If that fails, download Tweaker, set it to the Epic Store version of Global, choose the directory where it is installed with the pso2_bin folder and try that.

@Ragnawind chicken sandwich that's alot of work around, just to make sure I'm changing the epic store launcher to run as admin right? and it's not the shortcut on my desktop but the launcher itself? and is there a way to know it's the actual launcher and not the shortcut? I've had a really long night and I apologize if I'm being frustrating but this is quite all new to me and genuinely my dumb friends fault for making me have an two seperate acc instead of the one admin acc I'd be already able to play on 😕

Ok it's official this game doesn't exist it's a massive troll operation on the devs congrats I have wasted my time in trying to play this obvious very fictional game. It's actually literally impossible to play tweaker admin privilege's literally nothing works nothing launches. this game doesn't exist and I'm pissed I wasted my time trying to play it.