I'm willing to bet the SG support scratch is next week

My evidence:

Why would they release ARKS Last Stand this week instead of the week releasing the Urgent quest related for it? There are PLENTY of scratches they could have released instead. I can only think of one thing that may be more important than ARKS Last Stand being released with the new Uregent Quest and that would be the SG support scratch because of the new augment that comes with it (in my opinion). They could have released the SG support this week and ARKS Last Stand with the new Urgent quest, but this gives slightly more time from SG expenses from the Versus Annihilation SG scratch. Also we have a SG ticket campaign all this week.

I'll just note here that jp hasn't had a SG support scratch with another scratch coming out at the same time.

I'm hoping, but if not, that's okay! It's just a theory!!! What do you guys think?

Hm, let's make this fun. I'm willing to bet Ten million meseta on this to the first three people that has the words "I accept" in their post in this topic. Only condition is you must be on SHIP 2 and have personal shop access (because I have no way to get the meseta to you otherwise)! Odds are, minus 30m for me! πŸ˜›

Edit: Actually, making the bet just against myself. You don't have to bet any meseta at all. If I lose, you get 10m meseta. If I win, I happily get my SG support scratch and keep my 30m! πŸ˜„ So feel free to bet, you risk nothing! I guess this makes it more of a give away? We'll see March 3rd!!!

well the other day one of the GMs was in Ship 3 and did confirm that SG support will happen but didn't say anything that when so maybe it will be next week.

I’d be very surprised if was released next week. We’ve never had 2 SG scratches released so close together. The earliest I can see them doing it is the week mother’s disciples expires which is the 10th March or the week after

my guess is that we'll get the new uq then shortly after (maybe the weekend) we get affix boost with sg scratch/ac support scratch same time or thats just my wish since i cant even use the mark caps w/o my 4s base guardian soul unit first. πŸ˜„

i'll accept ur 10mil tho.

An SG support scratch would be a new form of SG support scratch on Global. The first four we've had were all 52 weeks' worth of SG scratch on JP, running in a huge consecutive series. Our overlap (and combination) has only been out of necessity to catch up.

All SG support scratches on JP have run in parallel to those, lasting a substantially reduced time. When the older 26-week scratches expire probably isn't much of a factor on when Global would get a comparable scratch, at least not as much as the timing in relation to UQ scheduling, when SG campaigns end, and so on.

I accept that you're not on Ship 3, Rika. πŸ˜›

Bet's are closed (as of a few hours ago). Looks like the scratches we're getting are in (unless sega adds the SG support scratch without announcing them)!

Grats to Choi being the sole victor!!!! I'm surprised no one else took it since it was a free bet!!!!!! Sorry that yer on ship 3 Miraglyth!!!!

I am confused to why Sega released Arks Last Stand when they did. Didn't release the UQ with it, nor does it look like we are getting it this maintenance. So many other scratches to pick from gosh. xD

im also disappointed that we didnt get primordial darkness this 3/3.

playerID.PNG

here's my player ID i think u can find me via player shop, i have grinder up if u want to do that way. Im in dire need of excubes fund πŸ˜„

still waiting πŸ˜„ im not getting it right?

With Mother's Disciples ending in a few days, we'll be down to two concurrent SG scratches. That might free up room for a probable SG support scratch.

@Choi said in I'm willing to bet the SG support scratch is next week:

still waiting πŸ˜„ im not getting it right?

I'm waiting for you to give me the info I need to give it to you. I directly messaged asking you days ago. 😧

edit: oh. you posted it here. Alrighty. I'll get to it. Missed the picture you posted sorry!!!

edit 2: done, enjoy your 10m!

And here's hopin for that SG support scratch soon Miraglyth!!!!

rika.PNG

rika's the best

I didn’t want to bet because I agreed πŸ˜…

@RikaPSO said in I'm willing to bet the SG support scratch is next week:

🀷 SG is way too limited on Global for me to consider spending any on a pre-NGS-only support scratch. I'm just commenting to discuss the increased likelihood of it happening for those who do care about it.

@Miraglyth said in I'm willing to bet the SG support scratch is next week:

@RikaPSO said in I'm willing to bet the SG support scratch is next week:

🀷 SG is way too limited on Global for me to consider spending any on a pre-NGS-only support scratch. I'm just commenting to discuss the increased likelihood of it happening for those who do care about it.

I have been looking forward to the SG support scratch myself, but the more I think about it the more I don't think I need to use it. I mostly wanted add mark courage x3 for units from it, but I could just settle for Might VI instead which would be guaranteed and not cost me a ton of star gems.

SG income is about the same as JP, if not more, what with the constant SG campaigns we get. Idola and PSO2es were not that much SG and people really overestimate how much they were (which are all covered by the SG campaigns we get, which JP generally does not).

Only major thing that affects SG income is the Fresh Finds shop, Mission Pass is the same across both servers (net cost of 100 SG for gold). I personally buy almost nothing from Fresh Finds though...

Unfortunately my SG is pretty lacking because I keep spending on the fashion scratches even though they don't expire soon lol, maybe I should stop that. Really hoping for 3 of the 50 attack Mark if possible as I'd like to make 300 omni attack units rather than focus on one stat. Better get down to the SG grind!