Randomly ban

So attempted to login during PSO2day and well it says my account has been suspended? I couldn't possibly see why I'd get ban i rarely text in-game chat and im pretty nice to everyone even a new person....i just finished giving away 50mil in meseta during one of the Fashion shows......

Customer service is terrible you can only get in touch by Email which is also Slow and Lacks Communications...

I received an email saying they're investigating the issue....what's there to investigate??? I don't text much in-game i missed out on PSO2 Ultra day.... I pay for premium and have spent over $2500 on this game which i may add recently spent over $150 on AC scratches to get receptors....

I'm super un happy at this point that i missed out on a once a year event along with this current event....

For how much money ive spent on this game you would think they'd investigate abit faster..... Kms

So you just "Gave away" 50,000,000 Meseta out of the blue? Sounds pretty suspicious and why it could trigger a ban.

@coldreactive there was a fashion show going on -___- it was a bonus for the ShrekCouple and for however else won the Fashion show....

@coldreactive i was the first person to host a fashion show im Ship one i have ID of within the first minute the game was launched played PSU and PSO2 JP for years ...... Out of all i should have been ban on JP for using Tweaker lol

@xNEMOxx5990xx Tweaker is not a banable offense. Also, your account was probably flagged because it gave away so much meseta. 50mil is something that would be given by an RMT, so it looked suspicious to their system. If it was lower, such as around the million mark, it probably wouldn't have been flagged.

In the end, yeah, that transfer of 50 million probably got you

@xNEMOxx5990xx did you get 816 error code like me? i got random ban on pso2 ultra day as well...

Has anyone got their accounts back yet?

@FREAK-x-13 nope still banned for no reason but honestly at this point i just care about my alts i made i already rebuilt gear and weapons on my new account in 7 days thanks to alliance members but genuinely annoyed with how crappy sega customer support has been

Yeah its an 816 code ....

so sega set it so you could trade said amount and more to other players via premium trade. yet will ban you for it becuase its suspicious to trade such a big amount even though the system allows it in the first place? . Sorry to hear about your random ban i hope they compensate you for this

I bought a launcher for 86m the day I got banned thats probably what did it... how are they able to ban you with no way to get your stuff back?

@FREAK-x-13 said in Randomly ban:

I bought a launcher for 86m the day I got banned thats probably what did it... how are they able to ban you with no way to get your stuff back?

Every MMO has a clause (In fact, so does both Microsoft and SONY for their respective Console account systems) that state they reserve the right to terminate or suspend a service account at any time. You guys should have really read those TOS/EULA documents the first time you signed up for an Internet game service. They're usually quite different from a standard forum account EULA/TOS document.

(As a fun fact, Microsoft has some hefty TOS/EULAs for Windows. I read them one time when my Internet was down for more than a day and I had to reinstall Windows/etc.)