NGS Personal Shop "Information" Elaboration

https://www.pso2.com/news/announcements/pso2ngpersonalshop

• Information – such as the seller’s name of an item for sale in the Personal Shop of PSO2:NGS – will be accessible and available by search for those who obtain specific titles.
    • This function is to be implemented as a measure to prevent RMT, and we will continue to monitor economic activity and enact countermeasures should it become necessary.

Basically to reiterate:

Without this title, you will not be able to search personal shops by player name/ID/character, and will not be able to click on the friend/alliance member to see their personal shop from those lists.

In addition, player names/IDs/character names should not appear on personal shop listings until you obtain this title as well.

On top of all of that, we will be getting a new Sale History system a la Final Fantasy XIV, so we can see who's been undercutting/etc. (Names/etc. will not show as per above restrictions.)

I'm actually okay with this, honestly. We knew the shop system would change, and this will hurt RMT quite a lot. I don't think I've ever searched for a specific person's shop other than just being curious what my alliance members were selling.

@Kragwulf said in NGS Personal Shop "Information" Elaboration:

I'm actually okay with this, honestly. We knew the shop system would change, and this will hurt RMT quite a lot. I don't think I've ever searched for a specific person's shop other than just being curious what my alliance members were selling.

Sale history will also help.

I'm still pissed off that they removed straight-up item trading. It's all to curb the "Buy Meseta 5% off!" spam in the lobbies? Why not force players to earn a title to use lobby chat the same way described above?

I miss the way it worked in PSO. Just trade directly with people, or gasp drop an item straight on the ground within the game lobby. TSUMIKIRI J-SWORD be damned.

@Rager said in NGS Personal Shop "Information" Elaboration:

drop an item straight on the ground within the game lobby.

This actually flags for automated banning in Vanilla PSO2 if you drop a consumable like a monomate in a quest instance with multiple people. Some people even wrote a thread about it here, somewhere.

@coldreactive said in NGS Personal Shop "Information" Elaboration:

This actually flags for automated banning in Vanilla PSO2 if you drop a consumable like a monomate in a quest instance with multiple people. Some people even wrote a thread about it here, somewhere.

Haha that's pretty funny. 🤣

Use an in-game feature? BANHAMMER!

Well the sale history will be nice at least, I’ll at least have some idea of what I should be charging or paying. I’ve never searched player shops so don’t care that much about the changes, hope it helps them though.