When can global expect expert matching?

I'm sick of failing this new UQ b/c people don't know what to do or they are trying to level new classes in UH and failing the emergency trials left and right. I know its a casual game but its not fun when your failing parts of the UQ and end up getting a C rank at the end. I would gladly offer my assistance to anyone who wants it. We can we expect expert player matching? we have the solo trigger and the extreme quest

@coffy102-0 said in When can global expect expert matching?:

I'm sick of failing this new UQ b/c people don't know what to do or they are trying to level new classes in UH and failing the emergency trials left and right. I know its a casual game but its not fun when your failing parts of the UQ and end up getting a C rank at the end. I would gladly offer my assistance to anyone who wants it. We can we expect expert player matching? we have the solo trigger and the extreme quest

It is probably never happening and this is not to troll or add to the fire. If it was coming they would have done it like 3-4 maintenances ago.

I think your only option at this point is to join an alliance that is looking or recruiting for endgame content. This at least on ship 1 seems to be a trend that is happening. I have friends that I run with in a couple of these alliances and they have picked up a lot of experienced members over the last few weeks.

This is likely due to people realising we are pro not getting expert, along with being frustrated at pug UQ’s, and are joining alliances that can fill these mpa’s

@TEN-SQUARE-3 said in When can global expect expert matching?:

I think your only option at this point is to join an alliance that is looking or recruiting for endgame content. This at least on ship 1 seems to be a trend that is happening. I have friends that I run with in a couple of these alliances and they have picked up a lot of experienced members over the last few weeks.

This is likely due to people realising we are pro not getting expert, along with being frustrated at pug UQ’s, and are joining alliances that can fill these mpa’s

I agree with the solution posed here and feel this is your best option to get the runs you want.

I'm having a hard time getting alliance runs on UQs (several members like to wait until the last second to try to party up), so I keep getting stuck with randoms.

Ship 4 has a low population in general and all the bonus keys that were given out caused a lot of people to power level, yet they didn't bother with proper gear upgrades, so any UQ at UH is becoming a slog.

Where do you all find these terrible PuGs? >20 min Luther, only C rank in newest UQ, whole MPAs constantly wiping... I hear all these complaints and yet I see none of that actually happening in praxis. Back in EP4 people were like "just wait for EP5/6 that's where things actually get "difficult"", then EP5 happened and I constantly got 8 min dragon PuGs from day one with rarely anyone dying. Were people just making false claims not factoring in global having access to better gear than they did back then or have I misinterpreted something here? Maybe with "PuGs are terrible" people actually mean that they take more than 2-4 min to finish off the big 12 man boss in which case yeah, PuGs would be terrible by comparison but that's still nothing like people usually claim it is.

@Ryoga said in When can global expect expert matching?:

Where do you all find these terrible PuGs? >20 min Luther, only C rank in newest UQ, whole MPAs constantly wiping... I hear all these complaints and yet I see none of that actually happening in praxis. Back in EP4 people were like "just wait for EP5/6 that's where things actually get "difficult"", then EP5 happened and I constantly got 8 min dragon PuGs from day one with rarely anyone dying. Were people just making false claims not factoring in global having access to better gear than they did back then or have I misinterpreted something here? Maybe with "PuGs are terrible" people actually mean that they take more than 2-4 min to finish off the big 12 man boss in which case yeah, PuGs would be terrible by comparison but that's still nothing like people usually claim it is.

While I haven’t had anything this bad myself they are out there. Yesterday had an alliance member doing a pug run, and had a 29min run on the new uq, had 2 or 3 do the last one and had a 24min run. It also depends how much dps you bring yourself, even one person with really tops dps can generally pull through a really low mpa before the run gets too long. The issue is when people who can hold their own on UH get matched with an entire mpa this is undergeared and underperforming, that’s when the run time really starts to spiral out of control

I don't think they'll add expert and like others said joining an endgame alliance might be better nowadays. I can't bring myself to pug the new UQ on UH after seeing how much smoother runs are with my alliance. The few times I've pugged I got 2 MPAs that took 20+ minutes which already makes it impossible to get 3 runs on Final Lament.

Just thought I add that even on JP in Expert Matching I still get only 2 runs of the current new Global UQ.

I'm pretty consistent in getting 3 runs of the Armada Training Final Lament (Mourning of Demise) on JP expert matching. My last few runs are all around 11mins and S ranks.

I have a screenshot of a perfect score when level cap was still 95, was a 13 mins run, can get 3 runs in if you start quick enough

@HarmlessSyan said in When can global expect expert matching?:

I'm pretty consistent in getting 3 runs of the Armada Training Final Lament (Mourning of Demise) on JP expert matching. My last few runs are all around 11mins and S ranks.

Then what's even the point of expert if it's just as slow as your average non expert run on global?

@Ryoga from the sound of it, you are only getting 2 runs instead of 3 on global. People saying it is taking them 20min+. To get 3 runs in, you need to run them under 15mins counting the initial countdown and retrying the quest at the end of the run.

@HarmlessSyan Again this doesn't match with my experience, I've been getting runs like this consistently with average cleartimes of 10-12 min and I've been running unorganized PuGs exclusively. My worst run was 16 min but that was because 4 people left pretty much immediately after the start of the UQ.

Well, just from people in this thread, they have met these bad runs.

Did we not just have a topic about this