Risa (Ep. 6) speak Japanese instead of English

Does anyone notice she speak Japanese but not English? But why Risa speaks English but Risa (Ep. 6) speak Japanese. Does this need to be update by Sega or did I need to send this on Support to ask them about it?

I know some of you already notice this but does it look like it need to be change to Risa (Ep. 6) English instead of Japanese. And no, I am not in Japan server...I'm in English Server. This is only encounter on Xbox One.

And I apologize if this is a wrong post so my bad!

This now the third thread on the same bug, I made the first one a while back, onther person made the second one.

Here is a link to the second thread on this that also contains a like to my original thread:

https://forum.pso2.com/topic/10427/ep-6-risa-npc-talking-japanese-on-english-setting?_=1614031119792

This is a case where people need to learn how to use the search function instead of just making a new thread on stuff that has already been posted.

As for this bug itself, hopefully some finally fixes it before another thread of this type gets made.

@LazerRay said in Risa (Ep. 6) speak Japanese instead of English:

This now the third thread on the same bug, I made the first one a while back, onther person made the second one.

Here is a link to the second thread on this that also contains a like to my original thread:

https://forum.pso2.com/topic/10427/ep-6-risa-npc-talking-japanese-on-english-setting?_=1614031119792

This is a case where people need to learn how to use the search function instead of just making a new thread on stuff that has already been posted.

As for this bug itself, hopefully some finally fixes it before another thread of this type gets made.

I hope so since I don't speak Japanese.

Hello! Thank you for sharing this issue. My apologies on not seeing previous posts on this bug. Can you specifically identify the Story Quests in Episode 6 where she speaks Japanese? Also, can you confirm that your language settings in your option menu are set to "English" for text and voices? Thank you!

The partner card does and the Omega story missions in Episode 6.

Its not just her Episode 6 partner card, Risa is also using the Japanese voice when she pops up during an E-Code

Here is screenshot of my language settings since I was the one who made the original bug report: 1edef6af-0d4c-490b-80d6-46d4857dd425-image.png

There is also an issue in the divide quests in the cutscenes before the bosses with dialog speak Japanese when the language is set to English.

I discovered this when I unlocked the partner card. Thought it was a funny thing though. I figured someone else would have noticed this. Surprised this wasn't placed in the forum section relating to in-game bugs.

My original post was put in the bug report section, it just got buried too quickly.

Yeah, I didn't make a topic since I already saw the first one before I heard her.

It still hasn't been fixed.