So.... How do you send a support ticket?....

So I tried to charge $50 in AC via Epic store, and it's been almost 48hrs and there's still been no AC added to my account in-game...

I contacted Epic store support and they said that I need to contact Sega support for help.... But when I try to do that from the "Contact Us" page clicking the "Contact Us" button just seems to log me out of this site and prompt me to log in again and once I log in, the webpage doesn't resume sending a support ticket and hitting the button again just keeps logging me out...

I've tried 5 different browsers and 3 different devices nothing works... So... how am I supposed to contact Sega support?.....

Unfortunately, despite the fact that it has been a reported issue for months, the support site seems to have issues if you try to log into it with anything other than a Microsoft account.

You should be able to still submit a support ticket for another platform even if you log into the site using an unlinked MS account as there is a drop down that lets you specify platform in the support ticket form, just make sure to specify your at least PlayerID in the details section, if not your Epic Account ID (though probably not unless they specifically ask for it if they get back to you).

However, if you want to be extra sure, then you can try downloading the Windows Store version, and get a link code from your Epic version to link the accounts; then just delete the Windows Store version after the linking is done.

Try submitting the ticket in this exact order.

• Log off completely from the PSO2 website (Might as well clear your cookies too).
  • Select "Support"
  • Select "Contact us now"
  • Select Epic Games