We need to be able to trade Fresh Finds items for something. ANYTHING!

I now have two Fresh Finds Shop items that I purchased that I can't use, and that I can't seem to do anything at all with.

The first was when I bought two of the bunny ears accessory from the daily rotation. I was hoping I could get the bunny suit outfit in different colors than the one that was included in the main bundle, but when the colors I wanted never showed up, I decided to buy the bundle to get the suit that was available. However, that bundle also comes with a bunny ears accessory, and since I'd already used two bunny ears tickets from the daily rotation, that new bunny ears ticket became unusable.

The second problem I ran into today. I saw the fishnet tights in the daily rotation, and assuming they were different than ones that I already had, I bought two of them. The game did NOT notify me during the purchase that I couldn't use both of them. Because as it turned out, I already had the tights on one of my other characters from when it was previously available and I'd bought one. So now I was able to use a second ticket to get it on all my characters, but I'm left with another ticket for it that I can't use.

I've basically thrown away SG by doing this, since in the former case, the game did not let me buy the bunny suit I wanted without being forced to take the ears accessory that I couldn't use, and in the latter case, the game did not notify me that I did not need to buy two of the tickets since one was already bound to a character.

We need, and I mean need like ASAP, some method to recycle Fresh Finds shop items for this very reason. Or heck, let us sell them on the personal shops! ANYTHING! Just give us something to do with them other than let them clog up our inventory or be vendored to the NPC for 2 Meseta.

Also, while I'm on the subject of recycling things, let us recycle Bonus Keys into something else other than Gold Keys. All my characters are maxed out. I have no need for any of these bonus keys and you guys keep throwing them at me. I don't care if it's just Excubes, I want to turn them into SOMETHING that might be of some use to me...

It would be nice if we could at least “sell” the item back via swap shop or something to at least get a small portion of our SG back. I’ve bought bundles before thinking I’d like the full look only to not want to use half of the stuff. Obviously if we used the item we can’t get anything for it but if it’s still in our inventory then that seems fair.

@Not-A-Bear said in We need to be able to trade Fresh Finds items for something. ANYTHING!:

We need, and I mean need like ASAP, some method to recycle Fresh Finds shop items for this very reason

Mission Badge Swap Shop lets you trade them in for Mission Badges. It has plenty of things to then use your Mission Badges on, including boosts and even capsules that many people use for high end affixing.

Misread as Mission Badge and not Fresh Finds.

@Theuberclips said in We need to be able to trade Fresh Finds items for something. ANYTHING!:

@Not-A-Bear said in We need to be able to trade Fresh Finds items for something. ANYTHING!:

We need, and I mean need like ASAP, some method to recycle Fresh Finds shop items for this very reason

Mission Badge Swap Shop lets you trade them in for Mission Badges. It has plenty of things to then use your Mission Badges on, including boosts and even capsules that many people use for high end affixing.

No it doesn't. Fresh Finds shop items are not the same as Mission Pass items.

I misread this as Mission Pass. My bad, I was really confused.

Bonus keys can be used get class ex-cubes if all classes are maxed out and you no longer need to level up anything. Still useful.

Fresh finds repeats itself the second week I believe. Waiting to see if your color is something I do, but I do not buy things unless I know i'm going to 100% use them down the line. The first week goes by and you see your color didn't show up, you could of bought the bundle and not waste your sg do to your choice of not waiting.

I agree that I wish that FF would tell you if you already owned the item you are buying. It's such a poor choice for sega not to have notification letting you know that your character already owns the item. They do it for different sexs. They also do it if you are a cast letting you know it isn't an item a cast can use.

Why would they let you sell things on market that is related to SG? I don't think anything gained through SG is sellable through market. I might be wrong because I haven't looked at everything SG wise and if it could be sold on market. Sega is a company and would like their Premium currency to be very valued compared to a currency that can be earned through the game.

When it comes down to it. I'm sorry that you misused your SG and I wish there warnings put before you buy things you already own. Taking the 2 meseta and not worrying about it is what I would do.