Client Order not working at all

@i48TonsOfSlaves said in Client Order not working at all:

@Aviarei

In a similar category, you'll notice the client name as Risa. There are a couple client order descriptions that list her as Lisa.

I'm not sure what version of her name they were intending to go with for NA, but I feel Lisa makes more sense than Risa! The Arks Layer JP translation had similar issues with names showing up differently in different parts of the game, especially for Yucreta/Eucrita/Euclita/Yuclyta. Some merch depicting her name in english does go with Risa though! alt text

Having a problem with risas order gunner basics 101 where you have to defeat fang banshee and gwanada i have use all my guns and did the explorations and fought them as a rare appearance and it is not counting them

@Kyra said in Client Order not working at all:

Having a problem with risas order gunner basics 101 where you have to defeat fang banshee and gwanada i have use all my guns and did the explorations and fought them as a rare appearance and it is not counting them

Have you tried with doing different difficulties? Some of these missions actually require using a higher difficulty quest for it to count, but it is currently not shown on the details for the mission.

I was able to get "That's What Bein' A Ranger Is All About" and "That's What Bein' A Gunner Is All About" both completed by doing Very Hard difficulty expeditions as ranger/gunner. Normal and Hard difficulties did not complete objective.

Yes, a lot of these quests have specific difficulty requirements. You may also have to have Risa along.

@GM-Deynger Would you be able to have a look at the following topic too?

https://forum.pso2.com/topic/1363/azanami-boot-camps-braver-trainer-client-orders

Looks like a similar problem to this.

Having issue with other orders after that one. Many say to do on Hard or higher. While the symbol is there next to the expidition difficulty, it will only count on super hard.

The "That's What Being A Ranger Is All About" is bugged...or it was before the recent update, i haven't tried running it since. I did every difficulty and had Risa, then tried every difficulty without Risa and it still wasn't counting it. If it requires a certain difficulty it will say so at the bottom in yellow font when you are viewing it from the client

I just complete Gunner Basics 101 and it's not giving me any other orders beyond that. My friend got the "That's what being a gunner..." straight away. We did it together. It says I've completed it when talking to her, no option to do it again of course. So it's bugged out or there's something not obvious to unlock it?

@Meow2835 They become available to unlock based on level. The first one unlocks at lv30 and the next at lv45.