error 816?????

someone please help me... i got error 816 and i really have no clue why...

No one can help, unfortunately. If a support ticket yields no results, there is nothing you can do. Most people have reported that if you get a ban, they can't be appealed, even if you didn't do anything to deserve it.

Are you trying to test if being annoying as hell would be another way to get banned?

You probably got flagged by Steam for doing something and your account's being checked up on.

@FANtasyStarOnline uhm not getting support wouldn't get me banned would you rather a flood of posts or bumping existing one? Honestly tho didn't ask you for your opinion

@Haltech-ECU said in error 816?????:

@FANtasyStarOnline uhm not getting support wouldn't get me banned would you rather a flood of posts or bumping existing one? Honestly tho didn't ask you for your opinion

The fact is though that you won't get support on the forums. The community team is all that visits the forum and they are not support staff, so they can't help you. All they could do is tell you to submit a ticket to support.

@Ragnawind and acting like that hasnt been done

@Haltech-ECU said in error 816?????:

@Ragnawind and acting like that hasnt been done

if you submitted a support ticket, that is literally ALL that you can do. No matter what you do on the forum will get you any answers or help of any kind from people that actually can help you. No amount of posting or bumping will do anything except take up unnecessary space.

@Ragnawind it technically isnt this is what the section of the forums are for and after posting on reddit and also fb i have seen i am not the only one getting hit with these false bans this is on steam and on sega at this point. and if the ban continues cool i continue a rebuild am i gunna be happy about it no. is sega still gunna get more money from me most likely. but the lack of communication between sega and its player community is bad the customer support. is honestly more horrible that jagex and thats saying something