LQ SP EP6 Modules drop

Hey everyone, so i checked that the newest LQ drops modules Mitra and Varuna, but yet i havent seen one dropping, has im writting this i complete over 25 lq's with drop rate boosts and i didnt recieve one atleast, am i too unlucky? or simply the drops are bugged?

Are they in the item drop list? (If there is one in game.) Because that list is cross-ship iirc.

Because if it's in the list, then it does drop.

They do drop, I've had both of them drop in a single game, their drop rate is just pretty low.

@Matt jeez then im just unlucky has hell, i guess i will keep doing divide weeklies and pray i reach enough to make the units cause lq seems doesnt want anything with me.

@coldreactive said in LQ SP EP6 Modules drop:

Are they in the item drop list? (If there is one in game.) Because that list is cross-ship iirc. Because if it's in the list, then it does drop.

The item log is limited to 5 pages which isn't nearly enough to list all items.

The Item Log sorts first by rarity (descending) and then by the number dropped (also descending). Modules are 13★.

On Ultra Hard the last item in the Item Log is still 14★ so they can't be seen. On Extremely Hard the last item is 13★ and there are no modules so either they are rarer than all of the 13★ items on the list or (more likely) only drop on Ultra Hard. On Super Hard all 13★ items fit into the log and there are no modules so we know for sure they've never dropped on that.

@Miraglyth Yea the modules only drop on UH LQ, I actually manged to get a module in the LQ but it was only one module (i was expecting 1 of each atleast) in 20 new runs, so its confirmed that the modules drop rate are really low and its almost not worthy of even farming for modules there.

I rather keep doing divide quest and get the weeklys modules and complete Shiva UQ when i can, but how things going its gonna take about a month or more until i get the full set, perhaps they will give away Cras units for free later one when the Primorial UQ drops, cause this can be boring/tendious to grind and if u dont play has many hours has the other players divide quests weeklys is the closest viable source of modules.

@ExERain I don't think they will give away freebies units, at least not for now, but I guess at least the units themselves can drop from the Primordial UQ (they are rare though, I've only gotten one in the JP version in 50 runs).

JP had the Primordial UQ early Sept 2020 and it was the only source for Cras units for awhile. I gotten a total of 2 back and 1 leg units from Primordial UQ, but that's months of doing the UQ.

The armada training wasn't until mid Oct 2020 with the unit exchange.

You can get the module to drop in Divide but I believe you actually have to take down the boss and not just S rank it.

@HarmlessSyan said in LQ SP EP6 Modules drop:

You can get the module to drop in Divide but I believe you actually have to take down the boss and not just S rank it.

Yep, that's correct, but @ExERain was talking about the modules rewards from the weekly points (up to 1m per week).