Stuck at login screen

Anyone have any problem after enter the game. Mine just stuck after enter to log in. Happened since yesterday. Reinstall back again but still nothing. Hope there is a solution. Microsoft store by the way

Microsoft Store version seems to be completely borked again. It shows the proper account at the bottom but every time I try logging in it just sits there refusing to load the ship list.

The Steam version needs to be made the official flagship version of PSO2 NA and the Microsoft Store version needs to be completely removed from circulation as it's fundamentally broken.

@Eturnity0011 that is not a problem to MS store that is related to a log problem with Xbox console companion, I had the same issue in the past and needed to fix all the logs of Windows 10 in order to make it work.

The MS Store version was broken by yesterday's Gaming Services update from the MS Store. It stopped working immediately after that updated. I sent a support ticket to SEGA already, but it may require sending a support ticket to MS, as well, since it seems to be a problem on their end, unless Sega needs to make a change on their end to authenticate through MS.

I tried this way surprisingly it works for me hope others will work too

• check win defender update at windows update

• add pso2 exe + pso2 tweaker exe + pso2_bin folder + pso2 tweaker folder to antivirus exclusion

• add pso2 exe + pso2 tweaker exe to win defender controlled folder access ( EXE ONLY !!! NOT FOLDER FOR CONTROLLED FOLDER ACCESS ) or just turn off ransomware protection

• turn off everything under app and browser control -> reputation based protection setting

• reboot pc ( ignore tweaker if not using it )

• windows search bar -> type wsreset

• windows search bar -> internet options -> delete -> any cookier / inter files / all

• windows search bar -> type powershell -> run as administrator

• type : Get-AppxPackage -Name "Microsoft.GamingServices" -PackageTypeFilter Main -Publisher "CN=Microsoft Corporation, O=Microsoft Corporation, L=Redmond, S=Washington, C=US" | Remove-AppxPackage -PreserveApplicationData:$false -Verbose; Get-AppxPackage -Name "Microsoft.GamingServices" -PackageTypeFilter Main -Publisher "CN=Microsoft Corporation, O=Microsoft Corporation, L=Redmond, S=Washington, C=US" | Remove-AppxPackage -AllUsers -Verbose ( this is one long line, do not separate )

• windows explorer -> right click on 'this pc' -> properties -> device manager -> change view to see hidden driver -> uninstall any xvd disk at disk drive and xvdd scsi miniport at storage controller

• reboot

• wait until windows finish loading all service and background app -> open task manager -> service tab -> stop install service.

• redo http://na.arks-layer.com/tweaker-setup-b.html updated pso2_winstore_fix.ps1 from that guide

• when asked to reboot after installing gaming service, reboot,

• redo stop install service and re-run http://na.arks-layer.com/tweaker-setup-b.html

There is a new Gaming Services update on MS Store. When you get it, it should work again for anyone that still couldn't get in after the above steps. You will know you are on the right version if it is 2.50.20001.0

If you are still on 2.50.18001.0, do an update check in MS Store, since that is the broken update still.

It seems that there are two different release channels for Gaming Services, although I'm not sure what the difference is and why some are on one but not the other.

2.50.20001.0 is a valid fixed version. 2.50.5005.0 is also a valid fixed version.

Interesting note, the previous gaming services update broke more than PSO. Hundreds of people are screaming about broken Microsoft Flight Simulator installs on the MSFS forums.

@DrWilsonPhD its kind of interesting seeing the gaming service broke lots of games. I hope they can avoid the same problem from happening again. I literally missed 2 days of keys just like that. And well we won't get anything in return.