Got the code and redeemed the player perk for game pass ultimate but i get an error when trying to redeem in game at the visiphone

I redeemed the code, went to the visiphone and when i go to claim the reward its literally an invisible item and all i can see its the receipt period date for both items, and when i try to redeem it i get the error "receipt was canceled due to an unexpected error." Could anyone help me out?

@GM-Deynger my bad! hadnt checked twitter yet, thanks for the fast response!

@GM-Deynger hey! saw the update on twitter but i still cant redeem my game pass items. I assume the update was talking about the ultimate pass rewards?

@Andy said in Got the code and redeemed the player perk for game pass ultimate but i get an error when trying to redeem in game at the visiphone:

@GM-Deynger hey! saw the update on twitter but i still cant redeem my game pass items. I assume the update was talking about the ultimate pass rewards?

Here is the latest on the Game Pass Perks: https://twitter.com/play_pso2/status/1241058052087799808

@Ragnawind thanks man! i couldnt find that on twitter for some reason thanks for the info!

Lucky you, mine (and most people's apparently) aren't even showing up in the Game Pass app, let alone the visiphone.