Is it alright that I leave the Login Items alone or do they really disappear if I don't pick them up?

I noticed that the Login items have some sort of "Receipt" time limit on them that will go away by next month, so that got me wondering if it was alright to leave them alone so I can use them on PSO2 day or if I have to pick them up before the end of the day or else I lose them. I just want confirmation on that because I'm running out of room to keep storing my month long keys among other things.

They have an expire date.

The items themselves have a time limit to pick them up, also if the item is a key the start counting down as soon as the litem can be picked up, meaning even if you don't pick up a key waiting for you it will still eventually expire.

I haven't even picked up my Win 10 rewards from the launch lol. Don't have long to get those but I've got 4 pages worth! of campaign items! I'm checking regularly and taking them out once they a day before they expire. What can I say - storage is short even with premium and extended!

Them Visiphones get hungry..! hungry! I tells yaz.

@Albedo said in Is it alright that I leave the Login Items alone or do they really disappear if I don't pick them up?:

They have an expire date.

That's basically my problem, they don't disappear at the end of the day they show up for do they, just on the day of the expiration date right?

@NIC said in Is it alright that I leave the Login Items alone or do they really disappear if I don't pick them up?:

The items themselves have a time limit to pick them up, also if the item is a key the start counting down as soon as the litem can be picked up, meaning even if you don't pick up a key waiting for you it will still eventually expire.

But they won't disappear the next day, just the day on the expiration date, right? FOMO can play some nasty tricks on people, especially worrywarts like me.

@ScrawnyKitty said in Is it alright that I leave the Login Items alone or do they really disappear if I don't pick them up?:

I haven't even picked up my Win 10 rewards from the launch lol. Don't have long to get those but I've got 4 pages worth! of campaign items! I'm checking regularly and taking them out once they a day before they expire. What can I say - storage is short even with premium and extended!

Hopefully, that's the testimony I need to not pick them up at all and can wait until PSO2 day to grab them. I think I'll still pick up the Rainbow keys just in case though, unless you can make a screenshot of those 4 pages, I'm still not feeling confident that they won't disappear the next day. Apparently I need concrete evidence like Phoenix Wright's Judge to completely not pick them up at all until PSO2 day. Because it seems like the keys expire at the same time as the campaign pick up expiration date on the day you pick them up, which is why they expire roughly a month or 3 later.

@Guilrel You can check the expiry date in the message. It's what I do and how I decide what to pick up and when. I'll try screenshotting when I get the chance 🙂 In fact, I do believe they're sorted by expiry date in your 'mail box'

Sorry about the size of the pictures! I've just added screen shots of page 1 and page 4, plus I took the items for the 1st one in the list and showed the resulting gold ticket in inventory with it's expiry date (2nd March)

page 1.JPG page 4.JPG 2201 ticket.JPG

As long as you pick it up by the receipt date then you're kush.