Constant lag = constant disconnects

ive been playing pso2 for about a week now. ive had no issues at all. but ever since the patch day, ive experienced constant lag which ends up turning into disconnects. it happens in the main lobby and during missions. ill be picking up items and then all of a sudden i cant pick up anything. i can still see other players moving, but the command of picking up items just doesnt work. after about 1 or 2 mins. maybe more, i can finally deal damage and pick up items. the reason i mention damage is that the mobs still spawn and i can still technically use abilities. my pp doesnt move and if i get hit my health doesnt move either until after the lag spike is over. it also happens at ship select as well as character select too.

to add to my post, pso20210220_045536_000.jpg i constantly always get this as well as an error code 630 i believe it says. it didnt start happening until after the patch

edit: im on ship 4

error 630 is related to network also all you are showing there is related to network so it needs to check how is the quality of your internet connection and see if something is not running together that is affecting other devices connected to the same network, without having that is not possible to say if is the files from the last patch or not.

@Jamesmor said in Constant lag = constant disconnects:

error 630 is related to network also all you are showing there is related to network so it needs to check how is the quality of your internet connection and see if something is not running together that is affecting other devices connected to the same network, without having that is not possible to say if is the files from the last patch or not.

i never had any issues at all until patch day though. all my devices are still connected to the internet. ive ran my speed test, i get between 300 and 600 mb download speeds. its the only game im having issues with.

@dllindsey12 speed tests means nothing that is just download and upload speed you have access what matters is ping, you can have 1Gb of transfer but if your ping 1000 your internet connection is simply horrible, also having more devices connected to the same network affects the quality of the network

I get them all the time and each time says my ping always it's 60 or below when it happens. Today got 2 from just picking difficulty to urgent quest and keep getting kicked when in middle of a mission. They really need to upgrade there servers or fix it where if you get the boot puts you back in same time and place when you got booted.