Shut down the Scratch Ticketes. Remove items from abusers?

So it was shut down as many know and the main reason im taking is that people were abusing the system by signing up for a lot of dollar accounts to claim multiple rewards codes If true would those that did this have the excess removed. Should not be hard to see who did this

Thanks for the information, it does look like it's being investigated. It is sad to see this being abused.

I hope XBOX takes actions rather than PSO2.

Their $1 ultimate service being abused means they should terminate the abusers ability to use XBOX services for violating TOS.

Then PSO2 team wouldn't have to do anything. 😄

And so it begins lmao

Yea it's more on xbox side but I'm sure they can track it. For one it hurts the green rappy team and plus it's people like that which ruin games. Instead of supporting them they look for a loop around the service. Why pay for 3 months when I can just throw 3 dollars to ms and be done

Wow... I was wondering why it wasn't working. 😕

Wow that's just funny. To think that didn't bother thinking of that.

Well who would. I assumed they had more faith that no one would think to do that but if we find a cheat be sure well use it and if such those that do should have their dollar refunded and items rollbacked

Suspensions are being handed out. So there's that. Not sure about anything else.

It will inflate the market if they don't remove them. Likely the reason the pass isn't back up yet. They're fixing the damage.

I mean market ripples right now are super small. If something like this happened in maybe 5 months from now we'd have a problem. But as it is they prob don't need to remove anything.

@Rantious said in Shut down the Scratch Ticketes. Remove items from abusers?:

I mean market ripples right now are super small. If something like this happened in maybe 5 months from now we'd have a problem. But as it is they prob don't need to remove anything.

The AC tickets can be hoarded forever, there is no experation. They need to be removed at the very least.