Half-Baked PSO2

The events for Febuary came and went, Now what? This.... This Half baked Uq schedule and not even some concerts? Is this the incentive Sega is giving me to purchase a premium set? -MEH-

You are running out of ideas and it's starting to show.

Is this going to be a re-occurring theme? Maybe just continue your old thread, it isn't even that old

https://forum.pso2.com/topic/10312/mediocrity-and-sega

@Sakesubaki said in Half-Baked PSO2:

The events for Febuary came and went, Now what? This.... This Half baked Uq schedule and not even some concerts? Is this the incentive Sega is giving me to purchase a premium set? -MEH-

You are running out of ideas and it's starting to show.

What do you want them to do exactly? I think if you brought up what could be done or had an idea of what they should do, people would take your threads with a bit more attention.

Also, do you expect them to make a new UQ because the game, which has been out for 8 years is stale? Make new things just because global NA released later and is trying to catch up?

Pretty much anyone actually aware of overall content knows we are coming into the last few UQs and in general the last few pieces of content before awaiting NGS.

Nothing is a surprise. Our two main UQs for most of the rest of the game until NGS will be the new VR and probably the final boss UQ joining it after a short while. Pretty much everything that isn't Episode 6 is a trigger and doesn't need to flood the schedule.

Any events we get right now are to help with the wait or allow people to experience the endgame content.